Airing both left and right

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2021 3:14 PM

Does anyone have any advice on airing the opposite way to your norm. I can see so many lines which I could do but I just cant air to the right.

|

3/23/2021 3:20 PM

Start small and work up. Same way you probably learned to air out regular.

Alley-oop airs are a pretty easy alternative and a whole lot of fun too.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2021 3:33 PM

You just have to get comfortable turning your opposite direction. There's no real trick to it.

My advice is to take 15 minutes out of your session every time you ride and just practice opposite airs. I forced myself to do that one summer and it made a huge difference going forward.

|

3/23/2021 3:40 PM

I learned airs switch so I ended up learning them both ways. Listen to what everyone’s saying and start small and dedicate some time to doing them and eventually you’ll get them

|

smile

3/23/2021 3:51 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

I learned airs switch so I ended up learning them both ways. Listen to what everyone’s saying and start small and dedicate ...more

Switch or oppo?

|

3/23/2021 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2021 5:14 PM

Just start slow and low, build up getting the feel for it, it'll feel like you're just starting out again but you'll have the benefit of much better bike control compared to a total newbie, obviously the more you do it the easier it'll get and the higher further your travel can be, that's about as best an explanation I can give, practice makes perfect.

|

3/23/2021 6:51 PM

Start leaning oppo spins and tricks. For some reason I don't see a lot of people doing them. If you ride a lot of flat, it's perfect.. you can win a ton of GOBs with some oppo tricks no one practices.

|

Иди сюда и поцелуй меня

3/23/2021 11:18 PM

Scare yourself

|

3/23/2021 11:57 PM

Time and practice, just like everything else.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

3/24/2021 10:35 AM

25.4mm in a 22.2mm stem.

|

3/24/2021 12:58 PM

"They should make bar ends out of rubber!"

|

3/24/2021 1:35 PM

Your sister holes

|

3/24/2021 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2021 2:36 PM

Your own sister's holes?

*sweet home Alabama intensifies*

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/24/2021 2:40 PM

this excalated

|

3/24/2021 3:13 PM

Photo
|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson