Albes.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2014 8:46 AM

Why is it taking them so long to ship my stuff? I ordered my stuff last monday and i just got the tracking email today so idk whats going on. it's not wheels or anything like that either so that's not the reason.. why you gotta take so long albes is basically what i'm saying.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/14/2014 8:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2014 8:49 AM

Did you know that Albes is located in Michigan? I think last week they were in the middle winter storm Ion or some shit.

|

1/14/2014 8:50 AM

Why not call them? You're not their only customer you know

|

It’s all bmx

1/14/2014 8:55 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Why not call them? You're not their only customer you know

I talked to someone friday and they said it might been shipped then but i got a email today saying it was shipped today. that's all i didn't know it was snowing.

|

1/14/2014 8:58 AM

Yeah man. It snows in the North. LOL. I think that area averaged something like 12 inches last week.

|

1/14/2014 9:05 AM

^^^^that winter storm messed up alot of shipping

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/14/2014 9:11 AM

Plus it was -25 all over the place

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/14/2014 10:08 AM

Im south of them and still got a foot and a half of snow. Even on the days Albes was open, the post office/UPS probably wasn't. Keep in mind its right after Christmas too, they probably had hundreds if not thousands of orders from little kids using their Christmas money all over the country backed up because of the giant snow storm that hit the whole top half of the country. You weren't their only priority When the post office opened back up.Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/14/2014 10:10 AM

They ship my order in 1 day and arrived the 3rd day to spain... That was like 5 days ago.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/14/2014 10:13 AM

just got my fbm bars today from dans and i ordered on the 4th. The weather slowed down shipping.

|

brakeless maniac

1/14/2014 11:21 AM

Transition in Canada is pretty fast in their shipping and there's tons of snow here does not seem to slow them down

|

1/14/2014 11:44 AM

It's fedex they should have like snow tires on there vehicles c'mon they are a business that ships stuff i want my stuff naow. This is why i wish i had a local bike shop i mean i do but i have to go there and all they have is eastern parts and the guy has to order the stuff from some eastern distro. how do i convince this guy to carry good bmx parts?

|

1/14/2014 11:51 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

It's fedex they should have like snow tires on there vehicles c'mon they are a business that ships stuff i want my stuff naow. This is why i wish i had a local bike shop i mean i do but i have to go there and all they have is eastern parts and the guy has to order the stuff from some eastern distro. how do i convince this guy to carry good bmx parts?

So youre saying they should risk their vehicles, the lives of their employees, and EVERY package currently in their possession just to deliver your package in two foot of snow? Why dont YOU get some snow tires and go pick up your own package before complaining.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/14/2014 12:13 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Transition in Canada is pretty fast in their shipping and there's tons of snow here does not seem to slow them down

But its Canada, you guys have snow 100% of the year tongue JK

But in all seriousness OP, just because you want your stuff doesn't mean they need to risk their equipment, people and even those other folks on the roads around their trucks to keep you from whining.

Be patient.

Kids always expect instant gratification.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/14/2014 12:26 PM

eskimojay wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

But its Canada, you guys have snow 100% of the year tongue JK

But in all seriousness OP, just because you want your stuff doesn't mean they need to risk their equipment, people and even those other folks on the roads around their trucks to keep you from whining.

Be patient.

Kids always expect instant gratification.

Instant!!!!!!!!! i ordered my stuff last monday really i'm not that impatient just saying it's kinda gay.

|

1/14/2014 12:33 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Instant!!!!!!!!! i ordered my stuff last monday really i'm not that impatient just saying it's kinda gay.

Honestly I am surprised you didn't make this thread Tuesday morning.

Even so, a week is not unheard of for shipping stuff. If it left tody, you'll probably see it thursday or friday.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/14/2014 12:41 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

You sound like a immature child. I'm sure that fedex guy couldn't give a fuck about your bike parts.

|

1/14/2014 12:57 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

skubasteve wrote:

You sound like a immature child. I'm sure that fedex guy couldn't give a fuck about your bike parts.

no reason to get your fucking panties in a wad. i was joking i know talking about it will not make it come faster. and i'm so immature just because i want my shit makes since now.

|

1/14/2014 2:31 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

skubasteve wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

no reason to get your fucking panties in a wad. i was joking i know talking about it will not make it come faster. and i'm so immature just because i want my shit makes since now.

I understand you man.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/15/2014 7:55 AM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Start by asking him why he only carries Eastern and go from there. Try to explain to him why you prefer other brands that he doesn't carry (without saying Eastern sucks) and that you would buy from him if he carried those brands.

|