Albe's Bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2017 2:40 PM

I just wanted to make a post to say thank you to whoever went out of their way to fulfill my special request with my order. You guys will be my go-to for bmx stuff from now on. I honestly don't think I would have gotten customer service like that anywhere else. I bought my first bmx a few weeks ago from albe's and didn't get any stickers(I know, it's a bit childish to expect free stickers anyway). So when I ordered my bottom bracket, I asked if they could throw one or two in. Well, I got my bb and there were two stickers in with it. I was thinking "hell yeah". That was yesterday. Today I opened the mailbox to a hand written envelope, I opened the envelope it and it was full of stickers!!!! Thank you guys so much, that just made my day. Imma have albe's stickers on everything!!! I highly doubt many shops would go through the trouble, and I know you guys aren't hurting for business, so it was just a pure act of kindness. So here's a big ass muthafuckin thank you!!!!

|

7/11/2017 2:59 PM

They are awesome. I ordered a tire and realized I ordered a low pressure tire instead of a high pressure. I called and they took care of it and are sending me the right order. Albe's has always had awesome service and I always get stickers. Weird you didn't, but they hooked you up nonetheless

|

7/11/2017 5:57 PM

The bike I ordered was a brand new model, it shipped from New York. I'm assuming it shipped straight from the kink warehouse or something. That's probably why there weren't any stickers with it. They more than made up for it though.

|

7/11/2017 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2017 9:52 PM

I order from dans and get stickers all the time plus other free shit once in awhile plus the $100 order loot. I've been order from dans for about 18 years and have not had one single order screwed up. Plus I get reward points.

Albes can suck it. I've ordered three times from them and screwed up every order. 3 strikes you're out. Plus, what bike shop sells used panties... WTF. bunch of douche bags if you ask me.

|

7/11/2017 10:58 PM

johnnypoopoopants wrote:

I just wanted to make a post to say thank you to whoever went out of their way to fulfill my special request with my order. You guys will be my go-to for bmx stuff from now on. I honestly don't think I would have gotten customer service like that anywhere else. I bought my first bmx a few weeks ago from albe's and didn't get any stickers(I know, it's a bit childish to expect free stickers anyway). So when I ordered my bottom bracket, I asked if they could throw one or two in. Well, I got my bb and there were two stickers in with it. I was thinking "hell yeah". That was yesterday. Today I opened the mailbox to a hand written envelope, I opened the envelope it and it was full of stickers!!!! Thank you guys so much, that just made my day. Imma have albe's stickers on everything!!! I highly doubt many shops would go through the trouble, and I know you guys aren't hurting for business, so it was just a pure act of kindness. So here's a big ass muthafuckin thank you!!!!

Happy the envelope made it to you. Also thanks for the kind words. We work our asses off to make as many people stoked as we can and when we actually hear from people that appreciate at it it makes us very happy.

--flip
www.albes.com

|

7/11/2017 11:01 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

I order from dans and get stickers all the time plus other free shit once in awhile plus the $100 order loot. I've been order from dans for about 18 years and have not had one single order screwed up. Plus I get reward points.

Albes can suck it. I've ordered three times from them and screwed up every order. 3 strikes you're out. Plus, what bike shop sells used panties... WTF. bunch of douche bags if you ask me.

Sorry you are not so stoked. I looked up your name and see in the past 2 years you've ordered from us once back in May of this year. It was for a M2 cable and all was shipped quick and tracking shows it was delivered on time.

Sorry about that....

|

7/11/2017 11:54 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Sorry you are not so stoked. I looked up your name and see in the past 2 years you've ordered from us once back in May of this year. It was for a M2 cable and all was shipped quick and tracking shows it was delivered on time.

Sorry about that....

Well the first time I ordered from you guys was probably about 3 or 4 years ago. I ordered some brake pads and got the wrong type. The second time I ordered from you was for a Haro Lineage Stem which was shipped in a envelope, not even a padded envelope, a shitty enveope. The Stem box wax all smashed up like somebody had been playing rugby with damn thing. Sure the Stem wasn't damaged but It looked very unprofessional. Who mails a Stem in a fucking envelope. As for the M2 cable.... well you got me there. I was desperate for the cable at the time as it was unavailable through Dans. I'm sorry, but Albes just had a bad first impression on me. Atleast when I order from dans, my parts come on nice boxs or atleast have padding to protect my goods, and looks like they take pride in their service.

|

7/12/2017 12:35 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Sorry about that....

michael.eckhart wrote:

Well the first time I ordered from you guys was probably about 3 or 4 years ago. I ordered some brake pads and got the wrong type. The second time I ordered from you was for a Haro Lineage Stem which was shipped in a envelope, not even a padded envelope, a shitty enveope. The Stem box wax all smashed up like somebody had been playing rugby with damn thing. Sure the Stem wasn't damaged but It looked very unprofessional. Who mails a Stem in a fucking envelope. As for the M2 cable.... well you got me there. I was desperate for the cable at the time as it was unavailable through Dans. I'm sorry, but Albes just had a bad first impression on me. Atleast when I order from dans, my parts come on nice boxs or atleast have padding to protect my goods, and looks like they take pride in their service.

Hey. Not trying to be confrontational at all. I'm truly sorry if we upset you. That was obviously not our intent. Regardless if Dan's will always be there for you or not, we will be. For real.

Party on

--flip

|

7/12/2017 12:37 AM

I probably haven't ordered from Albes in over 20 years but I'm pretty sure I kept 'em alive in the early 90's buying GT tires. and gyro cables. Ha.

|

7/12/2017 1:04 AM

pnj wrote:

I probably haven't ordered from Albes in over 20 years but I'm pretty sure I kept 'em alive in the early 90's buying GT tires. and gyro cables. Ha.

Ha! GT started making those tires again

|