Albes :O

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2013 3:37 PM

Holy shit that site is awesome sauce. Everything I want for Christmas comes out to 105 Euro on their website.

Photo

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/11/2013 4:00 PM

damn you get killed by shipping , put looks good

|

11/11/2013 4:06 PM

I wanted stickers and They didnt send me any sad

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

11/11/2013 4:10 PM

Isn't there a code for vital users or something? I recall someone saying it here but can't remember what it was.. but I know that if you mention it in the notes they'll give you some stickers or sumshit.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/11/2013 4:29 PM

chad88 wrote:

damn you get killed by shipping , put looks good

Yeah I agree, but an odyssey elementary stem on Chainreaction is 101 euro!

|

11/11/2013 5:10 PM

BMXism wrote:

Isn't there a code for vital users or something? I recall someone saying it here but can't remember what it was.. but I know that if you mention it in the notes they'll give you some stickers or sumshit.

Vitalboard, ordered my front hub & Deadline off there when Deadline first came out & the code was still valid

|

11/11/2013 5:37 PM

Got a 2 euro reduction tongue

|

11/11/2013 8:04 PM

Why don't you guys ever use danscomp? You can get like a lot more cash off your purchases with their codes.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/11/2013 9:31 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

Why don't you guys ever use danscomp? You can get like a lot more cash off your purchases with their codes.

They don't have a lot of parts.. They have shit customer service and they never update what's out of stock...

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/11/2013 10:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/11/2013 10:26 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

They don't have a lot of parts.. They have shit customer service and they never update what's out of stock...

To me that sounds like Albes. lol First thing I went to buy from Albes was a frame and they had the TT Size mismarked. and Dans has a huge amount of parts. Way more than Albes in fact. And I've had nothing but good customer service with danscomp.

|

United Bike Co

The Shadow Conspiracy

"Whats the point in 3 pegs? What is it, 10oz for a peg? Just put the 4th one on! Jeez!"

11/11/2013 10:33 PM

GTRPLR1995 wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Dude, they ran out of shadow slim seats and copper clamps. Within a week it was restocked. And restocking is hard.

|