Albe's Shipping

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2013 2:01 PM

It has been 3 days since i placed my order and they still have not shipped my stuff but took the money out. what gives?

|

4/19/2013 2:03 PM

if its a wheel, its normal. if its anything else, call and ak. they've done this to me. i waited 2 weeks and called 4 times in the 2 weeks. then i gave up and said i wanted my money back

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/19/2013 2:27 PM

Yeah its a redline monster salt kit. Its already put together and everything.

|

4/19/2013 2:45 PM

Yeah, Albes is pretty cool, but they just have a shipping problem. They take their time.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/19/2013 2:58 PM

It may have already shipped.
Both times ive had an order with them it said waiting to be processed or something even after it was delivered

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/19/2013 3:12 PM

Well the thing is they took the money right away and it said withing 15 minutes i would get an invoice but i have still not got anything. I even paid extra for the 2-5 day shipping. i sent them 2 emails and no response.

|

4/19/2013 3:15 PM

Exo wrote:

Well the thing is they took the money right away and it said withing 15 minutes i would get an invoice but i have still not ...more

Live chat if you can.
Try to get on line at like 2pm thats when I usually see them on.

|

Instagram

4/19/2013 3:18 PM

If you didnt get an invoice try to contact them immediately.ive had to dispute orders from dans once because they never sent me an invoice & after 2 weeks I never got it.

|

Instagram

4/19/2013 3:55 PM

I hope they ship it thats 220 dollars i will be out if they dont.

|

4/19/2013 4:39 PM

Exo wrote:

If you used credit, debit or paypal you can dispute it if it never arrives.
Contact them man, they probably already shipped it but if not just dispute it with your credit/debit/paypal company.

|

Instagram

4/19/2013 4:48 PM

Exo wrote:

Albe's isn't going to screw you over. If you feel like theres a problem give them a call and just see whats up.

|

4/19/2013 5:25 PM

I will try again monday, I did the 2-5 days shipping so placing my order tuesday it should be here no later then tuesday which is a week if i dont have it by then i will call and see whats up if they cant give me an answer i guess i will ask for a refund. its just weird because i talked to them 10 minutes before i ordered and they said they had the item in stock and i told them im going to pay with paypal in about 15 minutes and they said ok if i place the order by 5pm it would ship same day. and i placed the order by 3:15pm. and no invoice and no shipping info.

|

4/19/2013 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 7:03 PM

Most if the time if they don't ship that day, it's because they are out of stock for that particular item. And also, don't pay extra for the shipping. It will get there faster with standard shipping. I've had that happen several times. They won't rip you off, lol. They're cool, man.
Edit; I just read your post. You'll get it I'm sure. Flip gets on here time to time, you may get a response from him.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/19/2013 8:18 PM

Anyone know if the redline monster salt kit is any good? I bought it for my spare bike. It does have alienation black sheep rims but as far as hubs go I have no idea they are sealed. I just thought it was a good deal for front and rear wheel plus you get two pegs a chain and a sprocket. I don't need any of those extra things but they might come in handy

|

4/19/2013 10:41 PM

Like people have said, slow with wheels. Ordered two wheels and some forks Wednesday and they shipped Tuesday the following week. Messaged them and they told me one of the wheels was dented and the last in stock, so they had to make a new one, which is understandable and downright cool if the honest truth. But the wheels showed instock on the site so I don't know how genuine that was. Then they proceeded to ship the wheels without informing me. Messaged them saying I'd be canceling the order if they don't have it shipped out by Thursday, told me they shipped two days prior tongue

Just hang in there. Albes will come through. May not be too professional but they have integrity.

|

4/20/2013 6:34 AM

If i knew they werent going to ship right away i should have just drove the 40 minutes and pick them up in store.

|

4/22/2013 11:03 AM

Finally got ahold of them. They said they were in the process of shipping but when they looked the kit over they noticed that the anodizing on the wheels didnt match so they ordered in a new kit and hopefully are going to ship it out today. they were not very clear on when they were going to ship it out.

|

4/22/2013 12:09 PM

Exo wrote:

Finally got ahold of them. They said they were in the process of shipping but when they looked the kit over they noticed that ...more

they gave me the order and waiting line of crap too. never did ship...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/22/2013 1:30 PM

well if i dont have any shipping info by wednesday i will call and ask for a refund of my money. i would just wait it out if it was only like 30 or so bucks but this is a 240 dollar order. you think they would keep me informed but i guess not.

|

4/22/2013 4:16 PM

Call and ask for Flip dude. He has always taken care of any problems I have had. Making posts on here about stuff won't get you the kind of results talking to them will. As far as what they told you about the color, I don't blame them. Better to not send you the kit than have you all pissed because the colors don't quite match. That can happen just by using a different batch of anodizing solvent.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/22/2013 7:14 PM

It shipped today. so hopefully i will have it by the end of the week. I only live about an hour from where they are shipping it.

|

4/22/2013 7:16 PM

You'll get it in like a day or two probably lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/22/2013 9:09 PM

Just wait a week and check your emails. You're so excited you're getting impatient

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/22/2013 9:13 PM

How am i so excited im getting impatient? I placed an order for an item in china about 10 minutes before i placed the order for these wheels and i got the item from china this morning. If they noticed the wheels were mis colored they should have called me ASAP not just wait a week and then finally answer me about the problem. Im super stoked they fixed it but the communication is a bit off.

|