Albes and online shopping

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2019 6:34 PM

Is this a realizable shop to order my bike from or should I look else where??

|

1/31/2019 6:44 PM

Yes.

|

1/31/2019 7:33 PM

Yes. Sometimes slow to ship, and their online stock sometimes doesn't match their real stock.

|

1/31/2019 7:52 PM

Empire BMX is really good too.

|

1/31/2019 8:01 PM

Always had great service from Albe's.

|

1/31/2019 8:21 PM

BigMeanPunk wrote:

Empire BMX is really good too.

I’ve had much faster service from empire.

|

2/1/2019 3:45 AM

Always Empire!!!!

|

2/1/2019 5:07 AM

Empire is ok, would be better if they offered free shipping. I’ve been finding deals on ebay, cheaper than all of the big mail orders.

|

2/1/2019 7:02 AM

try to support your local bike shop instead, but albes, empire, and flatlandfuel are the only ones worth ordering from if you're in the usa. if you're in the uk then sourcebmx would be the one for you.

|

fack off

2/1/2019 9:33 AM

Yeah, they're based in Michigan so it's like supporting one of my local shops. Do it.

|

2/1/2019 5:18 PM

Sik Snow wrote:

Is this a realizable shop to order my bike from or should I look else where??

We are reliable, awesome and good looking! With that being said use the code "deal4you" for a discount AND free shipping over $50 in the USA.

party on. www.albes.com

|

2/1/2019 9:24 PM

So i just wanted to put a follow up through here i think from this point on i will no longer order from empirebmx , i wish i would have went with Albes empire charged me 6 times and i am now almost negative 2000 dollars in my account, if anyone looks at this thread please use caution ordering from Empirebmx

|

2/1/2019 9:48 PM

Sik Snow wrote:

So i just wanted to put a follow up through here i think from this point on i will no longer order from empirebmx , i wish i would have went with Albes empire charged me 6 times and i am now almost negative 2000 dollars in my account, if anyone looks at this thread please use caution ordering from Empirebmx

You sure you didn't place the order 6 times? Could also have been a software glitch.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/1/2019 9:52 PM

Yeah done from a pc and the submit button at the end was only clicked once so im hoping it was a glitch but thats an expensive glitch for me

|

2/2/2019 7:20 AM

That is unfortunate but that can happen with any payment processor. I ordered from Empire Wednesday night and had no problems and my order is arriving today.

|

2/2/2019 8:16 AM

Albes is legit for sure empire great too. I also like the secret bmx shop.

|

2/2/2019 11:25 AM

Albes all the way Mark Flip FTW!

|

2/2/2019 12:45 PM

Well they got back to me and lthey let me know it was a mistake I really thought I’d picked a scam website or something but I just figured I’d follow up with everyone who has responded

|

2/2/2019 6:44 PM

Sik Snow wrote:

Call your bank dude

|

fack off

2/2/2019 11:59 PM

Sik Snow wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

Call your bank dude

Already gave them a call and they showed the other 5 charges cancelled the only thing that was so weird is they told me it was due to a incorrect billing address but I verified with my bank that I had used the right one really weird situation not sure if I’d order from them again in fear of this happening again

|

2/13/2019 9:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2019 9:37 AM

Bumping this one up. I ordered from Flatland Fuel for the first time last weekend. They didn't list a small part as in stock, so I ordered it from Albe's. The result?

Ordered on Sunday. Flatland Fuel shipped on Monday for deliver today (Wed). Albe's didn't actually have the part in stock and had it drop shipped from Profile who shipped it today (Wed) for delivery on Saturday (5 business days after placing my order). If I wanted to deal with Profile's slow processing times, I would have ordered directly from them and skipped Albe's similarly slow processing time - instead I got both of their delays.

I think I'm about done with Albe's. Their shipping times and online stock information are by far the worst of all the major online shops. Empire and Flatland Fuel are like Amazon in comparison to Albe's.

|

2/13/2019 10:15 AM

Only "problem" I've had from Albe's is they sent me a bum tire. But that's more of a Sunday problem, as it is their tire.

It had what looked to me like some kind of defect and gave it a weird hop and didn't seem to hold the tube in.

No problems with Empire either. 95% of my parts come from either of them and I have 3 bmx's.

|

2/13/2019 12:27 PM

JPC wrote:

Bumping this one up. I ordered from Flatland Fuel for the first time last weekend. They didn't list a small part as in stock, so I ordered it from Albe's. The result?

Ordered on Sunday. Flatland Fuel shipped on Monday for deliver today (Wed). Albe's didn't actually have the part in stock and had it drop shipped from Profile who shipped it today (Wed) for delivery on Saturday (5 business days after placing my order). If I wanted to deal with Profile's slow processing times, I would have ordered directly from them and skipped Albe's similarly slow processing time - instead I got both of their delays.

I think I'm about done with Albe's. Their shipping times and online stock information are by far the worst of all the major online shops. Empire and Flatland Fuel are like Amazon in comparison to Albe's.

I recall waiting over a week for something from Dans.

Being patient is hard.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/13/2019 12:50 PM

JPC wrote:

FWIW, Empire did the same to me last month.

I waited for them to get the new S&M railed seat up on their site, because it was already on the S&M site. A couple days later they did, but it took them about a week to actually get them in. After all that time they ended up drop shipping from S&M, because they didn't have the bars I ordered in-stock. So, I waited two weeks when I could of just ordered direct from S&M and got free shipping. lol

Empire has a walk in store though, so i'm sure they just sold out, before my seat came in. Not really a big deal at all and I just got some grips from them today that shipped with no delays. I always like to support Empire first these days even if I have to pay shipping.

|

2/13/2019 12:54 PM

You're all pussies. Just make your own parts.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/13/2019 1:00 PM

Pshhh... I'm busy making pussies.

Wait, wat...

|

2/13/2019 1:16 PM

Bryan91 wrote:

Wait, wat...

Bryan over here in 3019

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/13/2019 1:25 PM

Bryan91 wrote:

Wait, wat...

I’ll take one when they’re ready. Payment sent.

|

2/13/2019 2:22 PM

JPC wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I recall waiting over a week for something from Dans.

Being patient is hard.

I waited around a month on a wheel build from Albe’s because the rim that showed in stock wasn’t. The only updates I recieved where when I called or emailed.

I realize it’s hard to run a retail shop, and they seem like good guys so I hope they succeed. I think they can do better though, so I’ll stick with FF and empire until they both prove they’re not superior.

|

2/13/2019 6:30 PM

I had a mediocre transaction with Albes the last time as well. Zero information about the order until I contacted them. Promised a price match and did not follow through on it until I called them twice, got a bit of attitude from their man on the phone too. They are second to last in line behind Dans now.

|