Albes is now my favorite Company/Sight ever!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2014 8:11 PM

Always was the one to order from somewhere because of their prices but albes is amazing. best sight ever and I just noticed this whilst surfing it and almost shat myself i was laughing so hard

http://www.albes.com/albessurvivalkit.aspx

How does anyone else feel about albes. Also the fact that they sent me a pack of tissues on my last order with them and a little note of why the order was late
Hhahahaha

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/11/2014 8:16 PM

I've never ordered from anywhere besides my LBS but Albe's seems pretty fucking awesome. Also they have an account on here and they answer questions from time to time which is HUGE, a little bit of customer service goes a long way. Also their team kills it

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/11/2014 8:19 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I've never ordered from anywhere besides my LBS but Albe's seems pretty fucking awesome. Also they have an account on here and ...more

Yeah them and empire are great guys. both sites will help you out with everything. Albes seems like a funner site just the way they do things

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/11/2014 8:27 PM

I like dans because of the rewards points, but i am gonna start ordering from albes more because they gave us the never ending "vitalboard" 15% off code and some of the stuff they sell for cheeper anyway!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/11/2014 8:47 PM

Empire or nothing.

Albe's is way too unprofessional and is the only mail order to ever get one of my orders wrong.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/11/2014 9:15 PM

They're sights a bit weird and I've heard quite a few negative things about them but I hear that they lace wheels pretty well so I will order my wheels and have them lace them if I ever want to do that.

I heard the majority of their employees are lazy stoners and their customer service is bad. But I'm not positive if that's true so I can't really say much.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/11/2014 9:18 PM

Stocksy wrote:

They're sights a bit weird and I've heard quite a few negative things about them but I hear that they lace wheels pretty well ...more

The lace wheels amazingly.

They were ok with me but nothing to goggle about. I like Dans.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/11/2014 9:22 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

The lace wheels amazingly.

They were ok with me but nothing to goggle about. I like Dans.

As do I. I only order from Dans.

Albe's has it's perks though. I know that they have the custom frame option on their and the warranty that you can buy on certain stuff.

But it seems like every time I go on their site, I click on a certain color of a part to see what it looks like and it shows me a completely different color. I would be afraid to order from there because of that. What if I try to order the black frame and I get an orange one? I'd be pissed.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/11/2014 10:12 PM

Albes sucks, I ordered twice from them and was disappointed both times. Ive been buying from DANSCOMP for like 17 years. The first time I ordered from Albes was beacuase they accepted PayPal while Dans did not at the time. The first thing I ordered they screwed up and sent the wrong part. I ordered Bolt on brake pads and got Post Style Pads and I was not going to waste my time sending just pads back. It even said Bolt style on the order invoice, how do fuck that up? The second time I ordered from Albes was a new Stem because it was not avaliable on Dans at the time, which they shipped in a Envelope, a F**KING ENVELOPE.....SERIOUSLY!!??. NEVER AGAIN! Dans Comp is the BEST hands down, any one to argue that is an idiot. Plus there REWARDS system is unmatched, Its ridiculous how much money ive saved in the last couple years and they have not screwed up one single order in 17 years I have been ordering from them. I dont know how they make money with the REWARDS, PROMO CODES and giving away free stuff but keep it up. So yeah... F**K ALBES!

|