Albes is rad!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2013 12:51 PM

Just ordered a headset and bb. Wanted the fbm headset so they got me one. Called them To make sure everything was cool and flip told me it was straight and that he took off shipping to save me money!

They fucking rock!!

Csb

Tl:dr
Albes is the shit!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/2/2013 12:53 PM

I want a European Albes so bad!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/2/2013 12:56 PM

ehh csb... but thanks for letting us all know something we knew lol

of course albes is awesome

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/2/2013 12:57 PM

It's just a headset and BB. Wtf.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/2/2013 1:02 PM

andyferly wrote:

SourceBMX is good, quick delivery, rider owned, you get a free t-shirt with any order over a certain price, and they'll send you a catalogue with your order and send you one every time a new one comes out afterwards.

|

4/2/2013 1:05 PM

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

SourceBMX is good, quick delivery, rider owned, you get a free t-shirt with any order over a certain price, and they'll send you a catalogue with your order and send you one every time a new one comes out afterwards.

I have been fairly disappointed with Winstanleys but really stoked on Chainreaction, I got my seat within 3 days and it was shipped to Sicily (the island in south Italy)
I'll give it a shot though, I have only lurked around on their site.

|

4/2/2013 1:07 PM

i have found winstanleys to be alright, got my ttxl bars from them and tshirt and they arrived super quick

|

Bruh

4/2/2013 1:12 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

i have found winstanleys to be alright, got my ttxl bars from them and tshirt and they arrived super quick

Eh my Raptor got home within 2 weeks.
My cranks and sprocket in like 1 and a half
I ordered 2 Odyssey 7KA that were supposed to be cheap and it also said they were in stock while they weren't and being discontinued they cancelled the order.
Also they first said they would get an axle for a Vandero 2 hub on the 8th of april back in stock and I just got an email saying they would have it for the 29th of april so yeah not too happy.

|

4/2/2013 1:14 PM

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I have been fairly disappointed with Winstanleys but really stoked on Chainreaction, I got my seat within 3 days and it was shipped to Sicily (the island in south Italy)

I like Winstanleys because they are really cheap and pretty quick, but you only get what you order and they aren't Rider owned, not even by a Mountain Biker or a Road Biker. Also they don't seem to update whether something is in stock or not.

And yeah Chainreaction is brilliant, but there BMX selection isn't as big as other websites.

To be honest I just buy from where is cheapest.

|

4/2/2013 1:20 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I like Winstanleys because they are really cheap and pretty quick, but you only get what you order and they aren't Rider owned, not even by a Mountain Biker or a Road Biker. Also they don't seem to update whether something is in stock or not.

And yeah Chainreaction is brilliant, but there BMX selection isn't as big as other websites.

That's why I usually order off Wisntanleys, the prices are cheap!
Yeah I guess you're right but still more than a month for an axle is not cool.

|

4/2/2013 1:22 PM

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I completely agree, I wouldn't wait that long. Can't you cancel the order and get it from somewhere else?

|

4/2/2013 1:26 PM

not a fan of albes so much anymore. empire is legit tho. i ordered spokes from them and never got em. two weeks and no spokes. i called 3 diff times and they had no idea what was going on. first time they said it hadnt arrived from warehouse. waited 3 days. called again and they said it still hadnt come. 4 days later they said lost in shipping. i took my refund and ordered from dans. great service and fast asss shipping up until the spoke incident

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/2/2013 1:27 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I completely agree, I wouldn't wait that long. Can't you cancel the order and get it from somewhere else?

Yeah I can, that's probably what I'm going to do.
I was also disappointed that before over like 50 bucks you would get free shipping while now it's standard cost.

|

4/2/2013 1:31 PM

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I was also disappointed that before over like 50 bucks you would get free shipping while now it's standard cost.

That sucks. On Winstanleys shipping is free for everything in the UK.

|

4/2/2013 1:35 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

It isn't anymore for International shipping.
I have looked on every UK site and the only one that has the axle is Customrider and it's for 20£ while on Winstanleys it's for 6£, plus they're out of stock too.
I think my only choice is waiting.

|

4/2/2013 1:40 PM

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

I have looked on every UK site and the only one that has the axle is Customrider and it's for 20£ while on Winstanleys it's for 6£, plus they're out of stock too.

Does that mean you can't ride at the moment?

|

4/2/2013 1:42 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Does that mean you can't ride at the moment?

Nah I don't give too many fucks, I got a Marmoset up front.
It's for my friends Vandero, and he is still riding anyways with a Fly hub that sucks dick, he blew out 3 sets of bearings so it sometimes does some random noises and doesn't spin well.

|

4/2/2013 1:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

not a fan of albes so much anymore. empire is legit tho. i ordered spokes from them and never got em. two weeks and no spokes. i called 3 diff times and they had no idea what was going on. first time they said it hadnt arrived from warehouse. waited 3 days. called again and they said it still hadnt come. 4 days later they said lost in shipping. i took my refund and ordered from dans. great service and fast asss shipping up until the spoke incident

danscomp always fucks up on orders it seems. albes is better and theyba real shop unlike dans.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/2/2013 3:10 PM

I love Albee. Ordered bars and other stuff. Monday night and comes Wednesday. Which pretty much means one day shipping.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/2/2013 3:28 PM

tomdon wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

danscomp always fucks up on orders it seems. albes is better and theyba real shop unlike dans.

danscomp has never fucked up my orders. and i like their customer service.rewards points are a big plus too

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/2/2013 3:52 PM

tomdon wrote:

Dgoulet1995 wrote:

tomdon wrote:

danscomp has never fucked up my orders. and i like their customer service.rewards points are a big plus too

iv never been able to get the reward ouints to work and I would have a decent amount by now.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/2/2013 4:25 PM

I ordered a frame from Albes and they told me they didn't have it in the color and size I wanted. Now I have to wait until they receive the frame and ship it to me.

|

4/2/2013 5:05 PM

jblaze21 wrote:

I ordered a frame from Albes and they told me they didn't have it in the color and size I wanted. Now I have to wait until they receive the frame and ship it to me.

It's not albes fault they ran out in a color

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/2/2013 5:15 PM

I want to try Albes out. People generally have good things to say. I've ordered from dans, empire, and 3ride. (I'm from Canada)
Dans double shipped something the last time. I got fuct out of extra money for duties. But it's fast and updated.
3ride will ship you dif colors or styles if what you have ordered isnt in stock. Its happened. Éclat stuff is good tho.
Empire is my fav. They may not have everything in stock, but they have exceptional customer service. And they're also a family business.
I'll give albes a shot sooner or later. Hear they build some solid wheels.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/2/2013 5:57 PM

Dans, and albes are great. I get big orders frame dans, and small orders from Ables. Seems to work out way better with money.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844