Alex Bodnar......

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2009 7:39 AM

how much was it to build your little mini ramp? how tall/ wide is it ?

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

10/12/2009 7:49 AM

its like 2 or 3 feet tall
i guarantee you when he responds hes going to say you should build it like 5 or 6 ft tall

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/12/2009 7:56 AM

i think an ideal height would be like 4 ft and kinda mellow. its gunna be a decent amount of money though im sure which is y i havent built anything

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

10/12/2009 8:05 AM

Random tid bit, I heard everybody at woodward hates alex...

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/12/2009 8:12 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Random tid bit, I heard everybody at woodward hates alex...

Who could hate Alex!? Hahah

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/12/2009 8:15 AM

Idk, but a buddy of mine said everyone in their cabin hated him and thought he was a douche.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/12/2009 8:31 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Idk, but a buddy of mine said everyone in their cabin hated him and thought he was a douche.

hes actually a really cool kid.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/12/2009 8:34 AM

Don't doubt it animal, just saying what I heard.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/12/2009 8:35 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Don't doubt it animal, just saying what I heard.

jealousy is an evil green monster?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/12/2009 8:36 AM

Its possible brent... He does have a couple sweet ass bikes and rides pretty good.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/12/2009 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/12/2009 8:37 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Don't doubt it animal, just saying what I heard.

i rode with him last night though aha

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/12/2009 8:38 AM

that he does dave that he does

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/12/2009 8:38 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Don't doubt it animal, just saying what I heard.

Animal3471 wrote:

i rode with him last night though aha

haha im riding with him tonight

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/12/2009 10:44 AM

It will be $600-$800 bucks it's expensive.

|

FI

10/12/2009 12:06 PM

mine was like 700 with 2 layers of plywood. but after your done, PAINT IT. my mistake. it dosent matter now cause the association where i live is making me rip it out.


and dave, who's your friend jermey? they prolly thought i was a douche cause i was at their cabin 329523905239523 times a day asking if they wanted to buy sweedish fish or parts. haha. oh and the fact that i was so stoked on woodward i was acting like a clown.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/12/2009 12:30 PM

Yeah jeremy was saying that everyone was talking shit on you all week the week u were in the same cabin.

Why were you selling sweedish fish?? I don't think that's an item you can really hustle on the streets

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/12/2009 12:33 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Yeah jeremy was saying that everyone was talking shit on you all week the week u were in the same cabin.

Why were you selling sweedish fish?? I don't think that's an item you can really hustle on the streets

well i bought i box for like 10 and sold it for 25. i made some money. haha. skater kids ate the shit up. literally. one night i had like 15 packs left and sold them all in one cabin.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/12/2009 1:23 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Yeah jeremy was saying that everyone was talking shit on you all week the week u were in the same cabin.

Why were you selling sweedish fish?? I don't think that's an item you can really hustle on the streets

I once ripped them into little chunks and put them in my crack pipe.
What a wonderful taste that was, now everythime i smoke a fat rock i can taste swedish fish.
Makes my addiction all the more worth it.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

10/12/2009 3:06 PM

abod wrote:

mine was like 700 with 2 layers of plywood. but after your done, PAINT IT. my mistake. it dosent matter now cause the association where i live is making me rip it out.


and dave, who's your friend jermey? they prolly thought i was a douche cause i was at their cabin 329523905239523 times a day asking if they wanted to buy sweedish fish or parts. haha. oh and the fact that i was so stoked on woodward i was acting like a clown.

Tell the homes association to fuck off?

|