Alex Bodnar Spring 2010 Self FIlm/Edit

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2010 8:24 PM

I'm filming tomorrow fo sho

|

5/30/2010 9:19 PM

thanks alot guys.

crazy maazy, yeah i know im working on it. it will get better. like if you look at this edit and my first one, you can see the difference haha. either way im having so much fun on my bike. barspins really got me stoked on riding.

and the song is saving grace by tom petty. i wasnt sure if people were gonna like it but i think it went well.

and seth, feel free to do that thing on the wall. i dont know how i thought of it but its sooo fun. i definitly want to start doing more things like that.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/30/2010 9:20 PM

abod wrote:

thanks alot guys.

crazy maazy, yeah i know im working on it. it will get better. like if you look at this edit and my first one, you can see the difference haha. either way im having so much fun on my bike. barspins really got me stoked on riding.

and the song is saving grace by tom petty. i wasnt sure if people were gonna like it but i think it went well.

and seth, feel free to do that thing on the wall. i dont know how i thought of it but its sooo fun. i definitly want to start doing more things like that.

you throw bars weird?

|

5/30/2010 9:27 PM

abod wrote:

thanks alot guys.

A23 wrote:

you throw bars weird?

yep i throw them the wrong way. but its awesome cause i can bar air on banks both ways. so it works out. except truckdrivers are impossible. but thats fine with me.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/30/2010 9:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:46 AM

abod wrote:

thanks alot guys.

A23 wrote:

you throw bars weird?

abod wrote:

yep i throw them the wrong way. but its awesome cause i can bar air on banks both ways. so it works out. except truckdrivers are impossible. but thats fine with me.

ah i see. i thought something looked fishy haha. i throw mine the wrong hand too.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

i throw with my left and catch right. it should be the other way around

|

5/30/2010 9:31 PM

Woah thats nice

|

5/30/2010 9:52 PM

OakPoint_Bmx wrote:

Woah thats nice

thanks man

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/30/2010 10:16 PM

A23 wrote:

you throw bars weird?

abod wrote:

A23 wrote:

ah i see. i thought something looked fishy haha. i throw mine the wrong hand too.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

shutup cocky bitch stop thread jacking i have to see a picture of you in like every thread

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

5/30/2010 10:18 PM

A23 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

whered you get this picture?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/30/2010 10:19 PM

abod wrote:

A23 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

carjakester wrote:

where did you get your jelously from?

|

abod wrote:

A23 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

carjakester wrote:

lol

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

abod wrote:

thanks alot guys.

i actually really liked the song, it went well with everything

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

A23 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

carjakester wrote:

A23 wrote:

where did you get your jelously from?

wered u get your cockiness

|

I ride street. tongue

5/30/2010 10:20 PM

abod wrote:

thanks alot guys.

carjakester wrote:

here we go. everyone on the forums suckin abod's dick cause he is the only one on here that can ride

|

5/30/2010 10:22 PM

abod wrote:

thanks alot guys.

carjakester wrote:

A23 wrote:

here we go. everyone on the forums suckin abod's dick cause he is the only one on here that can ride

hes the only one on here that backs up that he can ride and makes really good edits

|

I ride street. tongue

5/30/2010 10:22 PM

abod wrote:

thanks alot guys.

carjakester wrote:

A23 wrote:

now whos jelous mr.itakefakephotos

|

5/30/2010 10:24 PM

sick riding, loved the barspins

|

carjakester wrote:

A23 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

only reason im cocky. just to prove the point that you doubt me cause your jelous. all im saying. and your like 15 too so anything you say is pretty much worthless

|

nice photo of the barspin

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

5/30/2010 10:25 PM

A23 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

A23 wrote:

only reason im cocky. just to prove the point that you doubt me cause your jelous. all im saying. and your like 15 too so anything you say is pretty much worthless

oh yea, and your like what 16, 17? so that makes you so much better?

|

5/30/2010 10:25 PM

carjakester wrote:

A23 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

|

5/30/2010 10:32 PM

A23 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

A23 wrote:

huge difference woah!!

|

5/30/2010 10:34 PM

okay. i have no idea whats going on. but thanks to whatever positive comments that were towards me in the last 10 posts haha.

and thanks carjakester. im really happy with how it went.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/30/2010 10:42 PM

duuuuuude you shred!
manual 180 to fakie bar was nice

|

5/31/2010 6:39 AM

nice, i like it better than your old ones

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/31/2010 7:00 AM

aznsbmx? wrote:

duuuuuude you shred!
manual 180 to fakie bar was nice

thanks man. it was a manual to opposite 180 btw.

and ive been riding for about 3 years. thanks everyone!

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/31/2010 7:01 AM

cschmall wrote:

nice, i like it better than your old ones

thank you dude. i wasnt sure if this one was gonna be better then my last one. i reallllly liked my last one but i think i might like this more. im glad you do too.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

5/31/2010 7:07 AM

next monday you better be at woodward

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

5/31/2010 7:14 AM

WOW, that was a great edit. Good riding and good quality. 10/10

|

5/31/2010 7:36 AM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

WOW, that was a great edit. Good riding and good quality. 10/10

thank you. im glad to know all my hard work payed off. i have spent sooo long filming for this. some clips took me a couple hours each.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!