Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2016 1:51 PM

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

2/8/2016 3:00 PM

ill make this promise, when i do see adam ill make sure to make a first person recording of me punching him in the head multiple times and put it on instagram, straight fist cam.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

2/8/2016 3:29 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

ill make this promise, when i do see adam ill make sure to make a first person recording of me punching him in the head multiple times and put it on instagram, straight fist cam.

Lol what for? That, sir, is how you get in prison or like 500,000 12 y/o BMX riders after you.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/8/2016 3:41 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

Good luck navigating around his 12 yr old fans just to get close enough to land a hit.

He might have white knights ready to defend his honor as well... he has plenty online, he "might" have a few in real life.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/8/2016 4:02 PM

That fools hilarious.fuck adam lamez

|

2/8/2016 4:34 PM

You might get smacked to death by all his little bitches.Photo

|

2/8/2016 5:20 PM

Its great to see where the community has gone since i stopped riding.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/8/2016 5:23 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Its great to see where the community has gone since i stopped riding.

Get back on a bike! Maybe that'll save us all.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/8/2016 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2016 5:30 PM

one try kid wrote:

Good luck navigating around his 12 yr old fans just to get close enough to land a hit.

He might have white knights ready to defend his honor as well... he has plenty online, he "might" have a few in real life.

we actually have mutual friends, my friends in CT are friends with him and im like 30 mins out from CT. ive debated posting his phone number up for his little fanboys.

@max "Lol what for? That, sir, is how you get in prison or like 500,000 12 y/o BMX riders after you."

just for him being him and prison nah do it in a diff state and drive over the border boom good standing plus youre not going to get prison time for snuffing someone out. you get community service at best and pay some hospital bills plus if he snitched to the cops he would catch it twice as hard. first arrest i got when i was 14 was assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a handgun under the age of 21 etc bunch of shit and got off with community service and probation and i didnt even do the community service, at 17 i beat the living hell out of a "friend" and he ran to the cops (i detached the retnah in his left eye with a right hook) got community service didnt do it then i beat the shit out of his dad for running to the cops (his dad literally drove him to my friends house knowing his son was going to fight me then ran to the cops when his son lost, hes a drunk pos that always drinks and drives)

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

2/8/2016 5:35 PM

This guy is a genius !!
I would paid to see lz face watching this shit aha !

|

2/8/2016 6:04 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

we actually have mutual friends, my friends in CT are friends with him and im like 30 mins out from CT. ive debated posting his phone number up for his little fanboys.

@max "Lol what for? That, sir, is how you get in prison or like 500,000 12 y/o BMX riders after you."

just for him being him and prison nah do it in a diff state and drive over the border boom good standing plus youre not going to get prison time for snuffing someone out. you get community service at best and pay some hospital bills plus if he snitched to the cops he would catch it twice as hard. first arrest i got when i was 14 was assault with a deadly weapon, possession of a handgun under the age of 21 etc bunch of shit and got off with community service and probation and i didnt even do the community service, at 17 i beat the living hell out of a "friend" and he ran to the cops (i detached the retnah in his left eye with a right hook) got community service didnt do it then i beat the shit out of his dad for running to the cops (his dad literally drove him to my friends house knowing his son was going to fight me then ran to the cops when his son lost, hes a drunk pos that always drinks and drives)

I think it's funnier to flick his ear real hard and film his reaction.

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/8/2016 6:16 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

one try kid wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

Do your thing. Let him do his. Have fun on your bike and stick to your little faction of bmx. I forgot about him until this thread popped up. No use in fussing about what he's doing. If a 15 year old social media whore like me can avoid the shit storm, everyone can.

|

2/8/2016 6:42 PM

Let me show you guys my BMW for the 20th time

|

2/8/2016 6:46 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

What exactly are you trying to prove by this lol?

|

2/8/2016 7:25 PM

I don't get all the hate on LZ.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

2/8/2016 7:27 PM

Fat heads motorized scooter is way cooler then Adam lz's bmw , bmws are so overdone and overrated I'd rather see a
New camaro or a mustang

|

2/8/2016 7:35 PM

That motorized scooter needs to be stanced...

#hellaflush

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/9/2016 3:38 AM

Coopers25 wrote:

What exactly are you trying to prove by this lol?

nothing actually i just dont like him at all neither do guys in the car community either, he rubs every ones shoulders the wrong way for a reason. now on 240's the drift tax will be even higher because of him

|

2/9/2016 7:13 AM

"Do your thing. Let him do his. Have fun on your bike and stick to your little faction of bmx. I forgot about him until this thread popped up. No use in fussing about what he's doing."

My thoughts exactly...

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/9/2016 7:28 AM

We need more people like Fathead in bmx. Anyone that takes riding kids bikes too seriously needs to be put in their place

|

2/9/2016 11:33 AM

Honestly, smell his hair and then whisper in his ear "this feels right". It will either weird him out to no end, OR give him a boner. Either way, HILARIOUS and super awkward.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/9/2016 11:43 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Honestly, smell his hair and then whisper in his ear "this feels right". It will either weird him out to no end, OR give him a boner. Either way, HILARIOUS and super awkward.

I'd rather smell his girlfriend's hair.

She's cute.

^_^

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/9/2016 12:02 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Or touch him and whisper "shhh princess, no tears only dreams"

|

2/9/2016 12:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2016 12:12 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Or touch him and whisper "shhh princess, no tears only dreams"

"bite the pillow, i'm going in dry"

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/9/2016 12:32 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

one try kid wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

wow, you are so cool. i wish i could detach a friend's left retina with a "right hook".

|

2/9/2016 1:42 PM

Carson373 wrote:

wow, you are so cool. i wish i could detach a friend's left retina with a "right hook".

maybe if you knew how to fight you could but we know how you millennials are

|

2/9/2016 2:30 PM

Punchable faces need to be punched and Adam LZ has a very punchable face.

What kind of shitty country does not allow you to punch a VERY punchable face???

I thought this was MURICA...

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

2/9/2016 2:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2016 2:50 PM

Love fathead, just as funny in person, ripped a friend of mine for having a fairly expensive jacket with a tweed cuff, "bringing style back to the skatepark" All in good fun just a bit of banter.

|

2/9/2016 3:07 PM

one try kid wrote:

Punchable faces need to be punched and Adam LZ has a very punchable face.

What kind of shitty country does not allow you to punch a VERY punchable face???

I thought this was MURICA...

preach it

|

2/9/2016 4:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2016 4:44 PM

All I see is people hating on someone who did what they wish they could do...

|