sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

Four Four
7/19/2013 11:30 AM

No.

45 refs and counting check profile.

hmuifulikefriedchicken hmuifulikefriedchicken
7/19/2013 11:40 AM

Well if you already ordered them, it's a bit late for asking for reviews isnt it?

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

Me? Me?
7/19/2013 11:48 AM

Not to be the dick, but keep this up and you're more than likely going to be hated around here.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

isnowyaznV2 isnowyaznV2
7/19/2013 11:49 AM

You ordered, THEN ask? Nice..

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

misfitcartel misfitcartel
7/19/2013 12:02 PM

To all the people that commented, I know I messed up buy buying them and then asking, but i bought them cause they were 8.75 rise and they were the cheapest ones i could find. I bought them for $49.99.

.. And for the guy that said " If i keep this up i will be the most hated around here ", all im trying to do is ask and see if stuff is Good/Bad, cause this is the first time i am buying separate parts, all i wanted is some input on whats good and whatever! so im sorry that i am asking questions!!!!

BIKE CHECK

7/19/2013 12:05 PM
hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Well if you already ...more

And for you, i will always be able to send them back if their crap!!! wassat

BIKE CHECK

Me? Me?
7/19/2013 12:11 PM
misfitcartel wrote:

To all the people that ...more

You aren't going to be "most hated", but you will start to get annoying and once you've passed that point, there is no going back. Calm down with threads, it's ok to make them, just don't make too many, "how will I know if I've made too many?" well, it's simple, if you have more than one thread on the first page of the general section made within' a few hours of each other, you've made too many. Try making one thread and asking multiple questions instead of making different threads for individual questions. I know I'm coming off as an ass, but I'm only trying to help you in the long run. I don't mean any offence and I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to help.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/19/2013 12:19 PM
Me? wrote:

You aren't going to be ...more

kk, thanks for your advice, i appreciate it a lot!

BIKE CHECK

The Horror Contact The Horror Contact
7/19/2013 12:21 PM

I could have sold you something better, and cheaper and , brand new.

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

Me? Me?
7/19/2013 12:26 PM
The Horror Contact wrote:

I could have sold you ...more

What do you have?

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

SnM An1mal SnM An1mal
7/19/2013 12:30 PM
The Horror Contact wrote:

I could have sold you ...more

Me? wrote:

What do you have?

this

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

chad88 chad88
7/19/2013 12:40 PM

if you wanna see reviews on an item then you can go to the search bar in the top right type in the product name and past threads people made asking about them wil pop up

tomdon tomdon
7/19/2013 12:53 PM

alienation nyc bars are good. I had but sold em cause they were a bit big for me

I'm on the vital legit list!

rideallday661 rideallday661
7/19/2013 1:53 PM

friend just snapped them at the bottom by the stem lol but i think they are going to warranty them

LIFE BEHIND BARS

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP