Alienation Rush v2 vs. Federal v3 vs. Cult coaster

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2013 6:37 AM

I'm probably gonna choose one of these, but I'm not sure which one. I've heard good things about them all. I like how the rush has externally adjustable slack. I've heard the cult and federal coasters are strong and reliable, but does anyone know now much slack they come stock with and how easy it is to adjust? Sorry to make another generic thread about this but I couldn't really find these answers anywhere else

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/15/2013 8:34 AM

Khe or demolition......Ezra

|

11/15/2013 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2013 10:44 AM

Internal adjust slack is a matter of popping internals out and adding or removing a washer or two (3 total).

Pretty simple if you are mechanically inclined. If not, get the rush. Allen screw to adjust is nice, and more fine-tuneable, you don't have like 3 set slack levels.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/17/2013 12:21 AM

the cult freecoaster comes stock with about a quarter of a crank. you'll get used to like everyone else. ive had it for about 2 weeks and no 1 problem yet. smile

|

just huck it