All my bikes over the years since starting :)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2016 5:32 PM

Mongoose Mode 540 (lol) :Photo

Verde Eon (first-last setup) :
Photo

Photo

Premium Subway (First-last setup) :
Photo

Photo

Fit Aitken S3 (first aftermarket only build, plus the frame is custom painted. c: ) :
Photo

Not Pictured:
-MirraCo Axium 2011
-Full picture of the Mode 540

just Thought it was interesting to take a look into the past. this isn't a bike check so I didn't post it in bike checks. Feel free to show off your old setups if you'd like. smile

|

11/19/2016 11:43 PM

backtrain nyquist x2
se mauler
eastern shovelhead
liquor liteweight

all of em got customed to hell by the end. i still have the backtrail kinda, the frame for the se and the liquor custom.

shovelhead got stolen. which sucks because it had so much bomb parts and was prfectly dialed to me

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/20/2016 5:31 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

backtrain nyquist x2
se mauler
eastern shovelhead
liquor liteweight

all of em got customed to hell by the end. i still have the backtrail kinda, the frame for the se and the liquor custom.

shovelhead got stolen. which sucks because it had so much bomb parts and was prfectly dialed to me

sorry to hear about the shovelhead :/ my verde won got stolen a day after that first picture and I found it months later after getting the premium subway and I upgraded a lot of the parts.

|

11/20/2016 10:06 PM

MooseyLuck wrote:

sorry to hear about the shovelhead :/ my verde won got stolen a day after that first picture and I found it months later after getting the premium subway and I upgraded a lot of the parts.

thanks. it fucking sucked. i had my old snafu 4130's on there. an s&m inferno redneck. wonderfully small bars.

it was so dialed to me.

idk its probably all in my head, but ive never been able to ride as comfortable after that bike

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

11/20/2016 10:07 PM

and my friend found someone riding my bike, but he was a junkie at the time heading to cop so just texted me... and i was towns away.

|

12/19/2016 12:25 PM

Bully Hot Rod
Fit Series 1

I'm considering Trey Jones' sig for my next setup just to have the bully hot rod again.

|

12/19/2016 12:29 PM

The s3 is so legit. I had an s3.5 and it was one of my favorites.

I've literally had around 25 frames. So it's kinda hard. I stopped taking pictures of my set ups because they change so frequent. My first bike was a fly mosca 2 though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

12/19/2016 12:54 PM

2009(?) Haro X1
2009 Fit Trl 1 (best feeling frame I ever owned tbh)
2010 Fit Inman 2
2013 Subrosa Letum (was welded crooked, went back to Inman after)
2007 Sputnic Sattelite (Brother rides it now, wanna get it back from him. Was pretty awesome)
1997 DK General Lee (fucking awesome midschool project that is almost 100% done)
2015 Sunday Motoross

And now I'm waiting for my Bone Deth Motorbone to come in the mail. Always wanted a Bone Deth.

Frames I never built:
2000 or 2001 Eastern Hercules (maybe someday...)
1987 GT Performer (lost interest, not really into oldschool. Sold it.)

|

12/19/2016 4:44 PM

too many to name but the bikes i have at the moment total hangover v2, my custom lairdframe, mankind justice, fbm gypsy, and just ordered a sunday soundwave. I have a bunch of midschool parts frames as well. Built a 2-hip pork thats finished and i have a 2000 gt tour. Plus a flatland project lol im kind of a bike junkie. Also ride mountain and downhill bikes!

|

brakeless maniac