All new riders should watch this!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2013 7:28 PM

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/28/2013 8:28 PM

I really wish I would have stumbled upon this video a year ago!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/28/2013 8:53 PM

There was a man messing with weed in the video the whole time XD and i still have no clue what ABD is and i have googled it and everything! WHAT IS ABD?! I saw this video a few times now lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/28/2013 11:00 PM

Good vid

|

7/28/2013 11:35 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

There was a man messing with weed in the video the whole time XD and i still have no clue what ABD is and i have googled it and everything! WHAT IS ABD?! I saw this video a few times now lol

ABD = already been done
NBD = never been done

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


7/29/2013 4:08 AM

Yeah, I have to disagree. This dude always has weed in his videos, which is still illegal in most states, as well as federally. This is not a video I would want any new kid to see for that exact point. I personally don't have an issue with people who choose to smoke, but I no more want to see someone in a "role model" position smoking all the time than I do drinking all the time. It's really sad when it appears people can't function sober. Drugs and druggies already get enough coverage on the news, where they all scamper to get the most inhumane, horrible stories they can in the name of ratings, yet turn a blind eye to all the shady crap our government is pulling.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 5:23 AM

Basically everything he said is common sense.

|

7/29/2013 10:08 AM

Part 2?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/29/2013 12:24 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Part 2?

idk ive been trying to find it

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/29/2013 12:43 PM

It seem's like every picture pros take you see someone asking for something. (most)

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 1:12 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Yeah, I have to disagree. This dude always has weed in his videos, which is still illegal in most states, as well as federally. This is not a video I would want any new kid to see for that exact point. I personally don't have an issue with people who choose to smoke, but I no more want to see someone in a "role model" position smoking all the time than I do drinking all the time. It's really sad when it appears people can't function sober. Drugs and druggies already get enough coverage on the news, where they all scamper to get the most inhumane, horrible stories they can in the name of ratings, yet turn a blind eye to all the shady crap our government is pulling.

Right on cool

|

7/29/2013 1:19 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Yeah, I have to disagree. This dude always has weed in his videos, which is still illegal in most states, as well as federally. This is not a video I would want any new kid to see for that exact point. I personally don't have an issue with people who choose to smoke, but I no more want to see someone in a "role model" position smoking all the time than I do drinking all the time. It's really sad when it appears people can't function sober. Drugs and druggies already get enough coverage on the news, where they all scamper to get the most inhumane, horrible stories they can in the name of ratings, yet turn a blind eye to all the shady crap our government is pulling.

The same thing should be said about beer and cigarette's really look at how many people die of cancer and drunk driving accidents and there are still commercial's and tv shows promoting it ect. And look at how much they cost paying to die but they say "you gotta' die of something" or something like that. The government just want's to kill everyone.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/29/2013 2:22 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

The same thing should be said about beer and cigarette's really look at how many people die of cancer and drunk driving accidents and there are still commercial's and tv shows promoting it ect. And look at how much they cost paying to die but they say "you gotta' die of something" or something like that. The government just want's to kill everyone.

I included drinking. I grew up in an era that glorified alcohol use in all the commercials. Showing guys drinking with beautiful women, guys drinking beer after a hard day of work, and after a REALLY good day, you were supposed to go after some Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, scotch, or whatever else. Add to that the time I spent in the Navy, where, after a great training session, our officers would buy the first several rounds, plus wings! Can't beat that, or that's what I thought at the time. I recently found out that a friend I served with, who would be my age, drank himself to death. I was constantly buddies up with this guy in particular because he drank so much that all the other guys would pass out in the early afternoon and have to be escorted back to the boat, and he would be nowhere to be found. I always ended up finding him, and would get his drunk ass back to the ship, and so they just decided it would be easier if I left with him in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against alcohol or weed. What I am against is glorifying anything that can lead to dependency, abuse, or a criminal record. We have enough derelicts, dumb asses, and irresponsible people in this country. Look at all the assholes that make babies with random women, then take offense when you say anything about it. This country is full of people with excuses about almost everything. People complain about how the country has gone to shit, but nobody will take responsibility for bringing up their own children. Companies will glorify alcohol abuse, tobacco abuse. People in a "Role model" position will show kids it's alright to do drugs, smoke cigs, vandalize things. People need accountability for their actions. The Beyonce/ Jay Z satanist videos on YouTube are showing that they are not doing right, by anyone, by any means.


/ rant

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 2:25 PM

ok why is every one arguing about the weed that guy guy was prepairing? when i only posted this because of what adam22 was saying

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/29/2013 2:33 PM

jj0996 wrote:

ok why is every one arguing about the weed that guy guy was prepairing? when i only posted this because of what adam22 was saying

Now there isn't one argument going on in here sweet cheeks. No need to cover your ears while mom and dad talk.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 2:42 PM

jj0996 wrote:

ok why is every one arguing about the weed that guy guy was prepairing? when i only posted this because of what adam22 was saying

Chuck8273 wrote:

Now there isn't one argument going on in here sweet cheeks. No need to cover your ears while mom and dad talk.

Fuck you

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/29/2013 2:44 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Fuck you

Awwwww! You and your mom have so much in common! No thanks buddy. I play for the non pedo, vagitarian team. wink

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/29/2013 2:51 PM

this to, but mostly for the title
|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/29/2013 2:58 PM

That video had Zero helpful tips...

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/29/2013 3:23 PM

That guy does have a point but honestly imo, he's a douche sometimes.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/29/2013 3:38 PM

I think it's all BS.......These tips are just a big joke man, they are just fucking around on drugs dude.....

|

Gravity sucks

7/29/2013 3:45 PM

Life is a Dive wrote:

I think it's all BS.......These tips are just a big joke man, they are just fucking around on drugs dude.....

No, some of it I can totally relate to but he acts so serious in this.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/29/2013 6:52 PM

Who the hell are these morons?

I'd rather watch Dora the Explorer... in Spanish.

|