Almost died today

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2015 4:25 PM

Hit this pole going at least 25-30mh (93) after hopping up on the obstacle to realize i just messed up bad with not tine or way to turn out of the way i some how manage to get out of it blessed as can be
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/20/2015 4:43 PM

That's cut is so metal.

|

8/20/2015 5:24 PM

Fuck!!! Get better soon mate

|

8/20/2015 5:58 PM

You fucking badass!! Hope it heals up nicely man, looks pretty painful haha

|

8/20/2015 6:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2015 6:54 PM

That sucks hope ya heel up soon , I crashed into a steel cable holding up a telephone pole in the dark one night a couple years ago , it was a bad time

|

8/20/2015 6:41 PM

Was it one of those not painful ones that was real deep? I don't have like nerves or something anymore in my shins and i got cut like that a while back and it didn't even hurt.

Hope those stitches don't itch a lot. Good luck dude!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/20/2015 11:15 PM

Photo
|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/21/2015 12:46 AM

Damn

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

8/21/2015 12:50 AM

Damn. Acedog is back

|

8/21/2015 1:00 AM

Illuminati did it

Didn't you make a shinguard thread a while ago? Bummer bro....

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/21/2015 1:02 AM

acedog890 wrote:

Damn. Acedog is back

Fag ?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/21/2015 2:29 AM

gonna leave a badass scar.

|

Bruh

8/21/2015 6:23 AM

25-30?

That would be pedaling BALLS TO THE WALL fast.

Gnarly slices man

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/21/2015 6:54 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

25-30?

Gnarly slices man

Have you seen how his videos? It's believable.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/21/2015 7:42 AM

Here's what it looks like stiched up

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

8/21/2015 7:48 AM

Sorry to see man. That sucks. Gnarly scar though.

|

8/22/2015 2:01 PM

anal makes everything feel better

|

8/22/2015 6:38 PM

I wish you did die

|

8/22/2015 10:11 PM

Jack_Stoehr wrote:

I wish you did die

The hell is your problem dude? Your English is terrible, your insults are laughable at best, and thrn you pull stuff like this? Hey mods, I think this counts as wishing harm to another member. Ban hammer?

|

8/23/2015 12:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2015 12:34 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

25-30?

Gnarly slices man

Kokxxy wrote:

Never seen videos or anything . No offence to people on Vital but half the people I imagine doing 180's and airing banks while giving advice for flakes and shit just based off what they say and then pictures lmao not you specifically though

Where dem clips at man

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/23/2015 2:29 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

25-30?

Gnarly slices man

Kokxxy wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Never seen videos or anything . No offence to people on Vital but half the people I imagine doing 180's and airing banks while ...more

All over his Instagram. He rides like a monster.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

8/28/2015 4:17 AM

Omg!Get well soon.Next time be more careful :D And u didnt even get close to death

|

8/28/2015 4:26 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

25-30?

Gnarly slices man

Kokxxy wrote:

Never seen videos or anything . No offence to people on Vital but half the people I imagine doing 180's and airing banks while ...more

Sorry no clips of the wreck i was riding solo unfortunately something i do way too often haha

Got the stiches out yesterday was looking a little infected so they gave me some antibiotics probably because of the nasty city water i have to bathe in haha

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/28/2015 5:25 AM

This.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/28/2015 5:29 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This.

Instagram Charles_francis_blood i have some okay clips on there

I really need someone who will actually record for me on a daily basis but everyone around here is lame

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/28/2015 5:10 PM

Dude thats going to be a beautiful scar. I need one if those (even though my body looks like a cutting board)

|

8/28/2015 5:26 PM

Kokxxy wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This.

This is him. His videos always bring the lols

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/29/2015 8:12 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

This.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

This is him. His videos always bring the lols

Thanks for postings these :D

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/29/2015 11:12 PM

damn. that's a nice lil boo boo.

grates for not biting it harder

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/31/2015 8:16 AM

Those videos explain so much.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura