Almost had a bike get stolen today in town

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2013 5:55 PM

Bit of a CSB, but today I was at work at the bike shop when I received a call from some kid who used to ride but now scooters, he was with another kid on a bike and they were riding at this spot and saw some random dude they never saw before on one of our friend's bikes. He was POSITIVE it was our friends, so he called me asking if it got stolen or was sold to him or what. I was like "idk let me call him" he answered and I was like "hey, did you sell/lend someone your bike?" he's like "Noo.. my bike shouldn't even be in town?" I was like "um well apparently there's some dude riding it idk." he didn't seem too worried cause I think he thought I was just fuckin with him but I said I'll call the scooterer back and tell him to keep an eye on the dude and see if he could find out who he got it from

so I did that, and he found out the guy got it from some Ronni chick, so I texted my friend that and he calls me right away going "Stop that guy, NOW!" hangs up, so I call the scooterer back up and he's like "idk where the dude went, I'll try and find him but he was in the square last I saw him"

at this point, I had my friend at the shop stay on the phone with the scooterer and I called my friend whose bike was possibly stolen and told him where he was. They start searching for the guy but couldn't find him.. I'm like "fuckkk I need to be there I wanna help!" but luckily, the kid on the bike who was with the scooterer found the dude and got the bike back for him. idk what all went down for sure but I'm glad as fuck he got it back before it was lost forever and shit.

Apparently what had happened was, he left his bike at his friend's house, and Ronni was his friend's wife's sister, and stupidly just let some random dude ride it. How it got into my town, idk, cause it was in a town over about a 25 minute drive. Crazy shit to think how lucky we were to get his bike back. Just felt I had to share, just wish I could have been there haha

|

5/23/2013 5:59 PM

damn thats crazy and btw i love your new sig lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/23/2013 6:01 PM

Shit man close call. And yeah, dope sig. haha

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/23/2013 6:01 PM

fuck bike jackers

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/23/2013 6:05 PM

bike thieves are the epitamy of scum. dope signature btw

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/23/2013 6:10 PM

hahaha thanks! but yeah seriously, super close call

|

5/23/2013 6:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

hahaha thanks! but yeah seriously, super close call

yeah i beat up a kid for stealing my friends bike i saw him and i was like hey timmy arent you pauls brother and he was like no i dont know who that is and i was like give me that bike before i punch you in the mouth and he tried to ride off and i grabbed the back wheel and made him go OTB and he stood up and i punched him a few times and i think broke his nose or something and he ran off with blood gushing out of his nose i got a brusied cheek and black eye tho sadly btw this was like beginning of summer my friend gave me 50$ when i gave the bike back to him

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/23/2013 7:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2013 7:12 PM

^sweet lol. I got a csb to share too..

This one time at band camp,

We were chillin at a spot about seven of us with a few skaters. It was at a school and there were plenty of other people walking around too. These dumb fucks were creeping and somehow made off with one of our bikes. Slick motherfuckers, but that's what happens when you think you can trust anyone. The best part is some of the skaters knew them and they lived like a block away. So the entire group(like 12) went to their house. We looked over the fence and tried looking through those tiny garage windows. It was right there in the garage. Fail. So we knocked on the door, they answered, denied it and shut the door on us. We smacked the garage door and kept ringing the door bell until the dad answered. Then shit got insanely funny. The dad doubted us, demanded to speak to his kid(15 years old), the kid still denied it. We told the idiot we could see it through the garage window. So dad opens the garage, we recover the bike and the kid gets instant justice. His dad was fucking furious. Not so 'thug' now getting grounded by daddy are we? lmao He was completely speechless + the group of teens laughing at him outside his house. Look on his face, priceless.

fuck it might as well tell this one too,

Another from when my dad was young. He had ridden his road bike to see my mom at her house. He'd always park it on the front lawn. My uncle(her younger brother) was getting home and saw some random motherfucker speed off with it. At the same exact time the neighbor across the street was coming in, he jumped into his van and said "fallow that guy!!" they fallowed him a couple blocks then uncle jumped out and tackled the dude off the bike. Then proceeded unto kicking his ass. Pretty csb.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/23/2013 8:09 PM

hahahaha that rules ^^^^

|

5/23/2013 8:44 PM

Continue with the bike jack stories. I want to read all of them at school tomorrow.
Something about reading stories where the thief gets fuck-up or fucked-over helps me get rid of some of my repressed anger revolving all of my "Pre-BMX" stolen bikes.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/23/2013 8:47 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Continue with the bike jack stories. I want to read all of them at school tomorrow.
Something about reading stories where the thief gets fuck-up or fucked-over helps me get rid of some of my repressed anger revolving all of my "Pre-BMX" stolen bikes.

This.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/23/2013 9:40 PM

My dad toy his life saving road bike stolen. He doesn't have a bike till this day. And that was like 8 years ago

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/23/2013 9:43 PM

dream wrote:

My dad toy his life saving road bike stolen. He doesn't have a bike till this day. And that was like 8 years ago

waaaaa?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/23/2013 10:13 PM

dream wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

waaaaa?

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/23/2013 10:26 PM

dream wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

waaaaa?

BMXism wrote: Photo

It all makes sense now

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/23/2013 11:10 PM

haha, i'm just lucky that where i live, i can have my bike outside overnight and it wont get stolen...

|

Bruh

5/23/2013 11:38 PM

thats pretty chill you got it back, id flip shit on his friend and his wife for that shit...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/23/2013 11:49 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

thats pretty chill you got it back, id flip shit on his friend and his wife for that shit...

Wasn't their fault though from what I understand, was the friend's wife's sister. He sounded pissed, he said over the phone "That girl's Zack's wife's fuckin dipshit sister"

I hope he yelled at her for that no matter if they're good friends or not. You don't do that

|

5/23/2013 11:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Wasn't their fault though from what I understand, was the friend's wife's sister. He sounded pissed, he said over the phone "That girl's Zack's wife's fuckin dipshit sister"

I hope he yelled at her for that no matter if they're good friends or not. You don't do that

yeahhh i gottcha but i still woulda yelled at them, because well it was at their house, and they should be kinda resposible for their idiot relatives

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/24/2013 1:37 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

haha, i'm just lucky that where i live, i can have my bike outside overnight and it wont get stolen...

Didn't I read in a thread somewhere that you live in telford if that's true I wouldn't leave my bike outside overnight if I was you, I heard that place is full of thieving chavs.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12