Always wear a helmet

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2017 12:57 AM

I just wanted to give a friendly reminder to always wear a helmet. I got knocked off my bike on the way to work a few days ago and fell pretty hard on my shoulder/head. I went to the hospital and luckily just have some soft tissue damage, but if I wasn't wearing a helmet I would be in a hospital bed right now and in a much worse situation. Stay safe!

|

10/30/2017 10:34 AM

Glad you are alright! I'm guilty of riding without a helmet. Do it all the time. Not smart, I know....

|

10/30/2017 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2017 9:58 PM

RumHam wrote:

I just wanted to give a friendly reminder to always wear a helmet. I got knocked off my bike on the way to work a few days ago and fell pretty hard on my shoulder/head. I went to the hospital and luckily just have some soft tissue damage, but if I wasn't wearing a helmet I would be in a hospital bed right now and in a much worse situation. Stay safe!

Thank you for the reminder, you can never have too many, I wish more would take protection a bit more serious.

Im not talking tank level armor but maybe like a scary van with no back windows level of armor.

Just enough to abduct someone without too many people seeing.

Joking aside, I recommend always wearing a helmet too! There have been many times in my life that I couldve crushed my skull from dirtbike crashes, rock climbing falls, bike rides, etc.

Stay safe! Wear knee pads too! You kneed your knees to ride!

|

10/31/2017 9:09 AM

Same. I knocked my dome pretty bad about a week ago, and I've been wearing my helmet ever since. I should've been wearing it in the first place...

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

10/31/2017 9:52 AM

I was wearing a helmet but if I wasn’t would have been much worse Photo

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

10/31/2017 10:47 AM

I never want to be around or put up with the spot that he tries to 180 onto a rail and misses his peg to nap time at 2:56.

I've seen homies get knocked out, break bones and so on. It's awful. If not for yourself, consider a helmet for your homies and family.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/31/2017 11:26 AM

No helmet, no ride in my book. Happy you're okay!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/31/2017 11:43 AM

yrrep_nitsuj wrote:

I was wearing a helmet but if I wasn’t would have been much worse Photo

I've done the same thing twice now tongue.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

10/31/2017 4:29 PM

Yeah I just cannot fuck with riding no helmet anymore. Shin guards and gloves are also a must for me.

|

11/1/2017 12:46 AM

I don't use any protection, and it feels goooooooooooood :b

|

11/5/2017 7:34 PM

Yeah guys wear a helmet I know some people that have got reallllllly hurt... one slipped back and hit his head then the bike bounced back and the peg split open his head... it was a 40 pound huffy lol

|

SKRRT SKKRRT

11/6/2017 6:42 AM

Yes I always wear a helmet and gloves 100% of the time... I'm about to order the Shadow Conspiracy slim knee and elow pads... becasue scraping your knees and elbows on cement SUCKS!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...