Am I hopping wrong?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 2:23 PM

I've been working on my 180s every chance I get and It's killing my lower biceps and upper forearms. Am I doing it wrong or just need to take time to get used to hopping again?

|

7/30/2013 2:37 PM

You're most likely just not used to using those muscles like you do when doing a 180. Take some aspirin, ice your arms and then get those 180s dialed!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/30/2013 3:58 PM

You're probably right. I'm really close it's mostly just going fast enough and landing the fakey now. The pain made me stop today.

|

7/30/2013 5:32 PM

Take a days break if you need to but i would say that its because of the inactivity of those muscles and now you are tuning them. sorta like when you go and work out, you can't go on one muscle for 8 days straight with no breaks or you will fuck yourself.
but keep up the good work

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/30/2013 8:05 PM

Vagasil.

The kids on this site are pussies. Not one local (damn near 30 I know very well) have ever bitched about sore wrists, arms, ankles. They take an aspirin or wear a brace. They don't cry and go online

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/30/2013 8:06 PM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

The kids on this site are pussies. Not one local (damn near 30 I know very well) have ever bitched about sore ...more

Dickkkk, hes just chillin man. Get buff op

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

7/30/2013 8:11 PM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

The kids on this site are pussies. Not one local (damn near 30 I know very well) have ever bitched about sore ...more

hey i only did one post about an injury and it was a joke on sick dudes wing about pedals and i didn't even complain

|

7/30/2013 8:24 PM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

jamiespadina wrote:

hey i only did one post about an injury and it was a joke on sick dudes wing about pedals and i didn't even complain

Ok, then your excluded from my encompassing of all the vital-pussies

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/30/2013 8:32 PM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

jamiespadina wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Ok, then your excluded from my encompassing of all the vital-pussies

Yey hahahaha wink

|

7/30/2013 9:40 PM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

Ranting and talking shit online does not make you tough. Stop acting like an asshole on the internet.

I've been riding again for two weeks and just wanted to confirm I wasn't doing something seriously wrong. Thanks for your concern though.

Thank you to everyone who doesn't have a stick up their ass and actually tried to be helpful. Appreciate it.

|

7/30/2013 11:30 PM

Futon wrote:

Ranting and talking shit online does not make you tough. Stop acting like an asshole on the internet.

I've been riding again ...more

Vital needs people like you, you can actually take an insult and not put up with someone's shit they're giving you. People being assholes on here just pisses me off because we're all here for the same reason.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/31/2013 3:55 PM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

Futon wrote:

Respect +2

|

7/31/2013 3:59 PM

@Future FBM Sick my duck

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

7/31/2013 9:25 PM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

Photo
|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

8/1/2013 12:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2013 12:34 AM

future FBM wrote:

Vagasil.

Futon wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

Respect +2

Future fbm needs to lighten the fuck up.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/1/2013 9:55 AM

Future fbm is rad. He shreds from hat i hear and is rad