Am i fucked?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2011 2:32 AM

My cranks are siezed on.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/23/2011 2:39 AM

sameeeeee

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

Nope get a rubber mallete and just keep hitting, just keep hammering the fuck outta it, get some rp7 or wd40 or someshit spray it wait 20mins hammer the cunt again, you will get they're eventually. and then remember to put anti-seize next time, i never do i just hit them. my cranks aren't to bad for that problem, my profiles we're though.

|

jarrod

mccarthy04 wrote:

sameeeeee

it sucks doesn't it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/23/2011 2:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2011 2:42 AM

this is no help whatsoever but my stolen teams have never had that problem for the 3 years ive been running themsilly

|

7/23/2011 3:12 AM

mccarthy04 wrote:

sameeeeee

Spenlard wrote:

it sucks doesn't it.

yes it sucks very badly, dosent help that i completely rounded the bolt trying to get them off

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/23/2011 3:15 AM

mccarthy04 wrote:

sameeeeee

Spenlard wrote:

it sucks doesn't it.

mccarthy04 wrote:

yes it sucks very badly, dosent help that i completely rounded the bolt trying to get them off

im getting a new frame soon and my 6 month old profiles won't come off....................
fuck me.

|

7/23/2011 3:18 AM

xXxbeans wrote:

Nope get a rubber mallete and just keep hitting, just keep hammering the fuck outta it, get some rp7 or wd40 or someshit spray it wait 20mins hammer the cunt again, you will get they're eventually. and then remember to put anti-seize next time, i never do i just hit them. my cranks aren't to bad for that problem, my profiles we're though.

i did use anti sieze. i think ill leave it up to the bike shop. but if they're siezed idk if they can even get em off.

|

7/23/2011 3:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2011 3:21 AM

get a a old socket the same size diameter as the spindle or a tad smaller but it on the spindle and hit the shit out of it with the hammer and they will come off haha

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

7/23/2011 3:21 AM

Spenlard wrote:

it sucks doesn't it.

mccarthy04 wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

im getting a new frame soon and my 6 month old profiles won't come off....................
fuck me.

im getting a new frame at christmas, i might get new cranks aswell if i can find cheap ones

|

My Bicyclemachine.

7/23/2011 3:45 AM

mccarthy04 wrote:

im getting a new frame at christmas, i might get new cranks aswell if i can find cheap ones

i'll make you some.

|

7/23/2011 4:28 AM

get a mallet and just smac them until they come off

|

BIKE CHECK FOR AMANDA!!!!!
united beacon frame is legit.

7/23/2011 4:42 AM

My fly's got seized
Covered them in moter oil and hammer the cunts through
Then greased them like a good boy.

|

7/23/2011 4:48 AM

hpooper wrote:

get a mallet and just smac them until they come off

^ make it rubber, so it doesn't kill your cranks. before i had a rubber malette i put a shin pad over mine.

|

jarrod

7/23/2011 4:50 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

My fly's got seized

Every set of Fly's i've had have been seized.

By the way, mine were seized for 2 years, i got a blow torch and heated the fuck out of them right at the spindle boss part of the crank and then it expanded the metal enough and she slid right off.

|

7/23/2011 6:52 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

My fly's got seized

bmx_is_rad wrote:

By the way, mine were seized for 2 years, i got a blow torch and heated the fuck out of them right at the spindle boss part of the crank and then it expanded the metal enough and she slid right off.

Mine have been utterly perfect since i greased them.
I take them apart with my hands now.

|

7/23/2011 6:54 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

I put about 500 grams of grease on my Fly's, they still got stuck on.

|

7/23/2011 6:56 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

I put about 500 grams of grease on my Fly's, they still got stuck on.

Lolwhat?! hahahaha that makes no sense dizzy

|

7/23/2011 7:56 AM

my profiles seized up on the right side. heat that bitch heated up and take a screwdriver and a hammer and give it one good wack. or get one side off and rock 2.5 peice cranks?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/23/2011 9:20 AM

socket extention and rubber mallet to the spindle is whats you need to get the job done.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/23/2011 9:32 AM

heat but that might screw up the strength of the cranks

|

SUNDAY OG
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

7/23/2011 11:52 AM

i can take my profiles off with my hands

|

7/23/2011 1:37 PM

I think a bike shop would take care of this..right?.

|

7/23/2011 1:55 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Probably. when my seat post was seized they told me to get PB blaster, Go to any auto parts store, they should have it. It loosens up seized shit, works 10x better than wd40. But do it outside, learned the hard way, had to powerwash the garage floor lol.

|

LMFAO!
ALBES
I call her "The Pussy Beater"
Sexiest Trails Ever.
IMO, Alienation, Eastern, and Verde are all trash.

7/23/2011 1:55 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Go to your LBS if you have to. Don't bang on the spindle with sockets or any of that other junk. Buy a crank removal tool. $10-$15 will save you the trouble of messing up your cranks (spindle usually), not being able to ride, and having top spend money on something that usually gets pretty expensive. Not worth it. Buy Eastern Nomads or Tribes and you get EVERY tool needed, plus EVERY tool you need to fix your buddy's bike as well.

Crank removal tool
For profile type arms with 48t splines

Photo

|

7/23/2011 5:48 PM

Or you could go to your local hardware store and buy a rubber malette for 5bucks.
if your lbs is to far.

|

jarrod

7/23/2011 5:59 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

Or you could go to your local hardware store and buy a rubber malette for 5bucks.
if your lbs is to far.

i'll be going there anyways for my new stuff.

|

7/23/2011 7:16 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

if your lbs is to far.

Spenlard wrote:

i'll be going there anyways for my new stuff.

Noice. good luck mang.

|

jarrod

7/24/2011 9:40 PM

wd40, pull the cranks with a driller pulling the bb out, thats what i do with my profiles

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

7/24/2011 9:45 PM

i always grease my shit before i put it in so it slides out easy wink

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em