Amber Bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2011 9:19 PM

Amber product guide

What do you guys think or have you heard?

Amber, EZRA, and Gurrera seem like they will become popular to me!
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/8/2011 9:27 PM

the rest of the companies are going to have to step up their game if they want to keep selling at the prices they do now.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/8/2011 9:28 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

the rest of the companies are going to have to step up their game if they want to keep selling at the prices they do now.

Serious man! id love to make a bike from all three of these new companies!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/8/2011 9:30 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

it would be like a aftermarket custom for like 800.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/8/2011 9:30 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

how much cheaper will they be since its staight from the factory (or distro)? like 50% less?

|

6/8/2011 9:37 PM

Gurrera frame, ezra wheels and stem, Amber whatever else, fly tyres! boom!

|

6/8/2011 9:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2011 9:44 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

how much cheaper will they be since its staight from the factory (or distro)? like 50% less?

guerra fork
guerra bars
guerra frame

ezra gauntlet stem
native seat
flats plus pedals
geist cranks
opus front
opus rear
equis sprocket

amber headset
amber bb
amber seatpost
amber chain

Not counting brakes, pegs, tires, and grips this is the most expensive Vein complete you can make. i don't know the prices but for a few of those things though.

|

Bike check?

6/8/2011 9:48 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

guerra fork
guerra bars
guerra frame

ezra gauntlet stem
native seat
flats plus pedals
geist cranks
opus front
opus rear
equis sprocket

amber headset
amber bb
amber seatpost
amber chain

Not counting brakes, pegs, tires, and grips this is the most expensive Vein complete you can make. i don't know the prices but for a few of those things though.

it sounds so legit, i might have to support these companys! haha i don't really need new parts though haah.

|

6/10/2011 6:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/10/2011 6:08 AM

You seem like a sale rep for Amber, EZRA, and Gurrera... which would be easy, considering that they are all the same company.

I'm not doubting that they could become successful though.

If you do work for them, can you give any hints on who rides for Amber?

|

6/10/2011 6:13 AM

naw, i don't work for them, i wish i did! i want a job in the bike industry but its hard were i live. i think these guys chould become a hit like cult did.

|

6/10/2011 10:12 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

naw, i don't work for them, i wish i did! i want a job in the bike industry but its hard were i live. i think these guys chould become a hit like cult did.

hell yeah i wish i could get them somewhere. i want to rep their parts. i want the sean burns eclat stem so bad but it's 80 bucks! then ambrer's is just like it probly like 30-40 or something close. anyone know where to buy this stuff!?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/10/2011 10:39 AM

all the parts look good, but bmx companies names are getting gayer and gayer by the second

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/10/2011 11:00 AM

i like the name Gurrera and Amber But EZRA isn't that cool of a name unless it means something funny.

|

6/10/2011 11:06 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i like the name Gurrera and Amber But EZRA isn't that cool of a name unless it means something funny.

depending on how Gurrera is pronounced it sounds ok, the others are gay tho

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/10/2011 11:11 AM

The name Amber makes me think of mutiny for some reason...

|

6/10/2011 12:31 PM

These parts are pretty boss! I've never heard of any of these companies till i saw this post. Where can i purchase some of this stuff?

|

6/10/2011 2:39 PM

site?

|

6/10/2011 2:57 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

site?

found it,

www.amberbmx.com

|

6/10/2011 3:26 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

site?

Fbm Marauder wrote:

found it,

www.amberbmx.com

okay fu

|

6/10/2011 3:28 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

site?

Fbm Marauder wrote:

found it,

www.amberbmx.com

NewSkoolRider wrote:

okay fu

i found the real one.
amber-bmx.com

|

Bike check?

6/10/2011 3:31 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

found it,

www.amberbmx.com

NewSkoolRider wrote:

okay fu

cupovjoe wrote:

i found the real one.
amber-bmx.com

yeah i aint fallin for that one

|

6/10/2011 3:46 PM

┌∩┐ ►_◄ ┌∩┐

|

6/10/2011 3:47 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

┌∩┐ ►_◄ ┌∩┐

shut the fuck up

|

6/10/2011 3:49 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

┌∩┐ ►_◄ ┌∩┐

Fbm Marauder wrote:

shut the fuck up

relax bro im just foolin around no harm

|

6/10/2011 3:50 PM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

┌∩┐ ►_◄ ┌∩┐

Fbm Marauder wrote:

shut the fuck up

NewSkoolRider wrote:

relax bro im just foolin around no harm

i lol'd

|

6/10/2011 4:04 PM

I love the look Guerra is going for

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/10/2011 10:21 PM

More News!

Gurrera is owned by Eastern and so is EZRA, same owner but the companies arn't as close as say eastern-nitrous.
the owner of my local indoor park told me that today.

|

6/10/2011 11:59 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

all the parts look good, but bmx companies names are getting gayer and gayer by the second

guerra means war in spanish if I'm not mistaken.
I think amber is an ok name, and I really like their logo for some reason.
as for EZRA their parts look ok, but I don't really like the stem.

|

6/11/2011 12:05 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

More News!

Gurrera is owned by Eastern and so is EZRA, same owner but the companies arn't as close as say eastern-nitrous.
the owner of my local indoor park told me that today.

not news but it is true. it would be wise to not think of eastern and ezra not having any relationship at all. its a completely separate business venture by the owners.

|

Bike check?

6/11/2011 12:29 AM

i like all these new companies. amity and sputnic were favourites, verde still arnt bad. nice clean stylish parts, good teams pushing bmx in the right direction and good cheap parts

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder