Amber Phero Complete

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2011 12:11 AM

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]
[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

This is my brand new Amber Phero Complete that I won for FREE!!!!! Its totally dialed and ready to go. And also we have the way distant future of BMX hopefully.

|

7/16/2011 12:16 AM

Sick ride man!

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

7/16/2011 12:18 AM

congrats man! hope you enjoy it!

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

7/16/2011 12:18 AM

thats sick. i won the amber vessel complete so i should be getting that soon.

|

7/16/2011 12:24 AM

UndrGrndX wrote:

thats sick. i won the amber vessel complete so i should be getting that soon.

Cool!! At first I thought it was fake cuz I never thought I would win, then they announced the winners on here and on their site so I was really stoked when it showed up at my door.

|

7/16/2011 12:28 AM

i also didnt expect to win because i never win anything haha. but im excited for the bike to show up at my house to, and also how long did it take for it to arrive

|

7/16/2011 12:34 AM

UndrGrndX wrote:

i also didnt expect to win because i never win anything haha. but im excited for the bike to show up at my house to, and also how long did it take for it to arrive

It was about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks after I got the first email saying that I won and about a 4 - 5 days after I found out it was real when they announced it on their website So it was a long 2 weeks

|

7/16/2011 12:37 AM

Ya I just checked and it was 13 days from the first e mail that I got counting the weekends witch they probably dont run on those days

|