Amber Reign Wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2013 10:41 PM

Anyone know where I can buy Amber Reign front and rear wheels? Every website I look on it says "currently unavailable"... if not, does anyone one know of some good inexpensive wheels (front and back)???

|

Ride Hard, Bail Harder.

7/7/2013 11:44 PM

Umm well if you wait about a month, you can probably get em. But look into Danscomp, Albes, and Empirebmx. These are cheap: http://www.albes.com/sunday-broadcaster-front-and-rear-wheels-sale.aspx
I mean they arent Amber cheap, but thats as good as itll get i think for 2 wheels for cheap. And they are good quality!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/8/2013 7:08 AM

damn i think i'll just buy those wheels lol

|

fack off

7/8/2013 8:59 AM

The amber wheels are just like the Mission React/Eastern Doubleshot. Theyre pretty nice tbh especially for the price. Those sunday wheels are nice too.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/8/2013 10:06 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

The amber wheels are just like the Mission React/Eastern Doubleshot. Theyre pretty nice tbh especially for the price. Those sunday wheels are nice too.

the rims are single wall. the hubs look nice though.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/8/2013 5:18 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

No they arent. they are double walled, i have the front one. and so does my friend.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/8/2013 6:47 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

No they arent. they are double walled, i have the front one. and so does my friend.

Yeah theyre double walled. Nearly exactly the same as the nitrous doubleshot hub & all.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/10/2013 2:00 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Yeah theyre double walled. Nearly exactly the same as the nitrous doubleshot hub & all.

sorry my mistake. the lightning is single wall. the thunder is double.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me