Amberrrr

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2011 7:10 PM

does anyone know where their parts are manufactured? i looked all over there site and could not find it.

|

T.G.O.D.
on that trail flow 24/7

7/29/2011 7:12 PM

I think it's probably safe to assume they're Taiwanese, just like Odyssey, Eastern and most other modern BMX companies

|

7/29/2011 7:20 PM

thats what i was guessing but i wanted to know for sure. do you think their stuff is solid?

|

T.G.O.D.
on that trail flow 24/7

7/29/2011 7:39 PM

RASBMX wrote:

thats what i was guessing but i wanted to know for sure. do you think their stuff is solid?

everything ive seen from them so far is. stem, rims, seats.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/29/2011 7:46 PM

RASBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

what do you think about there completes?

|

T.G.O.D.
on that trail flow 24/7

7/29/2011 7:55 PM

RASBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

RASBMX wrote:

they look tight!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/29/2011 8:00 PM

RASBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

RASBMX wrote:

Best your dollar can buy

|

twitter

PROBZ

7/29/2011 8:18 PM

i have there sprocket and it rides real nice. Its not thin at all, which is what you would expect out of something that cheap. its not to bulky either though.

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

7/29/2011 9:25 PM

One Size FITs All wrote:

i have there sprocket and it rides real nice. Its not thin at all, which is what you would expect out of something that cheap. its not to bulky either though.

but it's not 'cheap', there is no middle man, no shops or mail order... they are selling high end products at reduced prices since they are only doing it direct

|

twitter

PROBZ

7/30/2011 8:14 AM

One Size FITs All wrote:

BJ Tomczik wrote:

but it's not 'cheap', there is no middle man, no shops or mail order... they are selling high end products at reduced prices since they are only doing it direct

I think when he said "cheap", he was referring to price.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/30/2011 8:16 AM

Brands like that along with Sputnic...they are really good for the price!

|

Decided to burn lots of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

7/30/2011 8:18 AM

RASBMX wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

RASBMX wrote:

http://www.veinbmx.com/Bikes_3/BMX-Completes

|

Decided to burn lots of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.