An evil bus driver.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2013 10:36 PM

Well, it All started yeaterday when i was on my bus home from school. The only reason i ride the bus is because my gf rides it and i only see her during school because her parents dont let her date and i want to get time with her. So we ride the bus, my arm around her and normally a kiss goodbye. Duh. There are 4 couples 2 of which are lesbians and make out non stop, no one even cares about any of this. And when the bus stops for us to transfer she gets up and comes back to where my gf and i are sitting and freaks out and says that we cant be near each other on the bus. This pisses me off to no end so i told her to f*** off b****. And flipped her off. Not the best decision, but everytime someone pisses me off i want to beat their head in with my pegs on my bike. I never do but i can see in my mind me just raging on people like that. Does anyone else want to hit other people with their bike when they get mad? Or am i just crazy? Haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/17/2013 10:45 PM

I do all the time bro, its normal

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/17/2013 10:46 PM

And you bring the bike up because your bike is an escape from alot of problem or atleast i see it that way

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

5/17/2013 10:48 PM

Be like "tits or gtfo"

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/17/2013 10:51 PM

Sounds like you need to get in on that lesbo action happening up front. Screw one chick when you can have two that are Into you and the other girl.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/17/2013 10:58 PM

^Don't know bout that. I've seen some pretty ugly lesbian bitches. Hot lesbians only exist on the internet.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/17/2013 11:07 PM

anyone here ever hopped over a standing baby

|

making half retarded post at the moment

5/17/2013 11:10 PM

BMXism wrote:

^Don't know bout that. I've seen some pretty ugly lesbian bitches. Hot lesbians only exist on the internet.

That's only 98% true. The hot ones just have crabs.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/17/2013 11:10 PM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

anyone here ever hopped over a standing baby

No. But I did stall onto one once.

Landed it. cool

|

5/17/2013 11:13 PM

Hopped over a guy who was passed out on the sidewalk.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/17/2013 11:14 PM

BMXism wrote:

future FBM wrote:

That's only 98% true. The hot ones just have crabs.

I like me some crab. mmm mmmmm

Photo

|

5/18/2013 12:34 AM

you honestly sound just like me

fuck that bus driver, sit by your gf, and if that bitch wants to cause shit have you parents sue the shit out of her because if theirs gays makings out on the bus but shes gonna flip on a straight couple shes probably gay and hates straight people and needs to be put down with the rest of the fags

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/18/2013 12:35 AM

future FBM wrote:

Sounds like you need to get in on that lesbo action happening up front. Screw one chick when you can have two that are Into you and the other girl.

you sound like such a lame piece of shit

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/18/2013 6:16 AM

This is why you need your own car

|

fack off

5/18/2013 7:18 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

you honestly sound just like me

fuck that bus driver, sit by your gf, and if that bitch wants to cause shit have you parents sue the shit out of her because if theirs gays makings out on the bus but shes gonna flip on a straight couple shes probably gay and hates straight people and needs to be put down with the rest of the fags

This! When people start looking at being a gay as right and being straight as wrong, then world has a fucking problem.

|

5/18/2013 8:45 AM

BMXism wrote:

Most accurate thing I've ever read.

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/18/2013 11:31 AM

yes. I just think she may be racist, my gf is half Filipino. I am really tired of that lady in general. She is an old really ugly ginger woman. and i would love to have my own car but im almost 17 without even a permit. My parents dont want me to drive, but im going to ride home with my friend like i used to. But i just wish i was allowed to beat people like that with my bike by law haha, but i dont think thatll happen.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/18/2013 11:33 AM

And i talked to one of the lesbians, (i have no problem with gays) and she told me her and her gf made out all the time and she never said a word and definitely saw her. And i live in West Virginia there are no hot lesbians and i am not into that sort of thing lol

|

5/18/2013 12:18 PM

BMXism wrote:

sadly true

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/18/2013 12:23 PM

Every single day I feel like sticking a 4.5" LINOG peg into someone.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/18/2013 12:30 PM

andyferly wrote:

I feel like doing that with my penis all the time though. hahahaaa

|

5/18/2013 12:39 PM

andyferly wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

I feel like doing that with my penis all the time though. hahahaaa

Well I can't say I don't know that feel.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/18/2013 12:48 PM

future FBM wrote:

Obviously I'm a lame peice of shit for enjoying in a three way. Spot on.

|

5/19/2013 11:11 PM

future FBM wrote:

future FBM wrote:

Obviously I'm a lame peice of shit for enjoying in a three way. Spot on.

yes you are

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/19/2013 11:21 PM

yes you are

Naturally. Most the time when I wanna be a douche I have three ways, am I the only one who solves problems with twice the intercourse?

|

5/19/2013 11:53 PM

wat

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert