Animal Bikes 2013 year end sale.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2013 8:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2013 8:07 AM

Hi guys animal is having a sale on their parts and cloths other stuff. The sale is on some parts and cloths not everything but I want buy some stuff like the animal hyrone bars animal jump off remix stem sprocket. But I got Christmas money but my mom said i can't spend the money on online ordering i have to spend my own money. So how could I convinced my mom to let me buy just that stuff i really wants those bars and stem that a deal on those parts the only thing is I don't know how long the sale would last. The only idea I have is to do it buy them now when I get my money I can replace would that be a good idea or not. They also have other parts like sway bars just go to the site look for 2013 year end sale hard goods and soft goods.
Animal sway bars 29.99
Animal hyron bars 29.99
Animal balboa sprocket 14.99.

|

12/28/2013 9:59 AM

Just buy them, who cares what your mom says, it's your money. If you only have cash, go buy a visa giftcard and use that online

|

12/28/2013 10:06 AM

Dude thanks for the heads up. I got some pedals and a 29T Sprocky Balboa.
csb

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/28/2013 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2013 10:44 AM

Believe wrote:

Just buy them, who cares what your mom says, it's your money. If you only have cash, go buy a visa giftcard and use that ...more

That what I was going to do is buy visa card or those money pak that you can use on PayPal. I just call my bike shop they said that they can order the parts for me.

|

12/28/2013 10:41 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Dude thanks for the heads up. I got some pedals and a 29T Sprocky Balboa.
csb

Your welcome I'm going to try buy some stuff. I just call my local bike shop they said that they can order the parts for me I might do that.

|