Animal Edwin Or Cult Vans Grips?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2013 10:13 PM

I need some really grippy soft good for sweaty hands and i wanna get either the edwins or vans grips what u think is best?

|

8/17/2013 10:16 PM

if yout getting them for sweat id say vans edwins arent thats good with sweat

|

8/17/2013 10:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 10:17 PM

Duo Martinez. Comfiest grips ever and they last around 6 months to a year depending on the person. Plus the little flange is amazing. The best with sweat too.

Edwins are good but only last me 2 weeks.

Vans are shit, besides the gum ones which are tolerable.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/17/2013 10:17 PM

I've ridden both and they're about the same. Both grip great even when sweaty, last about the same amount of time, both are crazy comfy. It all depends on if you want regular length or longer grips

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/17/2013 10:29 PM

i dont see why everyone loves edwin grips. i rode them and they felt like shit, gave me blisters, and wore down (left grip ripped in half) in weeks.
cult vans are comfy and grippy and last long, but don't work too great with sweat, but then again, it's only normal for grips to get slippery when your hands sweat. vans grips are thicker

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

8/17/2013 10:37 PM

Edwin's
Odi's
United Williams

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/18/2013 7:29 AM

I liked my red vans grips but I've never sweat on my grips so i can't say how they are pn sweat. but from what I've been told odis do good with sweat and they make cult grips so they should be nice Oddyssey ross grips are the longest lasting grips I've ever had. they lasted over a year and a half. and even though they're slightly less comfortable than the others they're worth a look plus they come with parends!

|

8/18/2013 9:31 AM

Those are the only grips I've ever ran since I've started riding. I've had like 4 sets of each. Grips last me a long time. I liked both pretty much the same. But I'm sticking with eds fora while.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/18/2013 10:18 AM

odyssey dugan

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/18/2013 10:19 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Duo Martinez. Comfiest grips ever and they last around 6 months to a year depending on the person. Plus the little flange is amazing. The best with sweat too.

Edwins are good but only last me 2 weeks.

Vans are shit, besides the gum ones which are tolerable.

this. best grips ive ever rode. ive had the edwins and vans, both suck for sweaty palms.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/18/2013 9:56 PM

Vans lock ons look sick

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/19/2013 5:19 AM

crazyclark wrote:

i dont see why everyone loves edwin grips. i rode them and they felt like shit, gave me blisters, and wore down (left grip ripped in half) in weeks.
cult vans are comfy and grippy and last long, but don't work too great with sweat, but then again, it's only normal for grips to get slippery when your hands sweat. vans grips are thicker

Jesus, how hard do you fuckin ride, my edwins have lasted me 7 months and now they are flatspotted

|

8/19/2013 5:22 AM

That's why i use gloves.... Simple as that.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/19/2013 5:25 AM

Cult vans are very soft and comfy. They grip verry good too. Dont last very long compare to longnecks.
Vans tend to slip with water . Id go for the odi.longnecks

|

8/19/2013 6:39 AM

buy both, and put one of each on, no decision needed!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/19/2013 6:42 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

buy both, and put one of each on, no decision needed!

This

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/19/2013 8:44 AM

I've had three pair of Vans, my favorite grips, they arent too bad with sweat and I don't wear out grips quick. I've had a pair of Edwins, they are nice and soft didn't really wear out for me, but my friends tore in like a week, don't know how they are with sweat either.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/19/2013 8:47 AM

Get some ODI Super Softs and have no regrets

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/19/2013 10:42 AM

I've heard great things about those Cult grips, but personally, I've been riding the Animal Edwin grips for the past 7 years or so.

|

10/20/2013 9:19 PM

anybody else?

|

10/20/2013 9:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Vans lock ons look sick

They are. Best lock ons ever.

|

10/20/2013 10:01 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

They are. Best lock ons ever.

Have em on my mountain bike I love them with gloves, but woulden't ride them on my bmx since I don't usually ride with gloves when I'm on my bmx. I have Cult Vans on my bmx and there ok but there just like the lock on's they suck without gloves, I'm gonna be going back to Odi's soon.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/20/2013 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2013 10:26 PM

I use grip tape, skaters use it so why wouldn't I?

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/20/2013 10:32 PM

ChitownStreetRidah wrote:

anybody else?

You still haven't decided after 2 months? haha

|

10/20/2013 10:37 PM

anybody else?

sundaybmxRR wrote:

This is exactly what I thought lol

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/21/2013 12:20 AM

anybody else?

sundaybmxRR wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

This is exactly what I thought lol

lol

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

10/21/2013 8:02 AM

I put deodarant on my palms on hot days. Prevents a good amount of sweat. Any ODI made grip is legit. Cult/Duo/ODI is my top 3 fav (all ODI made)

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/21/2013 8:03 AM

Im about to get Fit Techs though. They seem perfect imo.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/21/2013 12:25 PM

Edwins are just a comfy design, the gold colour is a different compound and feels even nicer than standard black ones.

|

10/21/2013 2:11 PM

Neither.......odi lock on s&m grips best grips ever

|