Animal Hamilton pc vs odyssey twisted pc

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2013 2:20 PM

I wanted to get new pedals and I was wondering which was better?

|

1/19/2013 2:23 PM

Neither.

|

1/19/2013 2:24 PM

ive owned both of these and the twisted's were horrible they wore down in a few weeks but i now have the hamiltons and they are awesome really grippy!

|

1/19/2013 2:25 PM

Fly Rubens.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

1/19/2013 3:46 PM

Metal pedals

|

1/19/2013 3:50 PM

odyssey twisted pc for life !

|

1/19/2013 4:05 PM

Take the pedal bites like a man. I tried twisted pc a long ass time ago. They felt ok but the teeth didn't last me and bearings broke before they reached the end of their life. I don't really slip my pedals these days so I stick to the metal.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/19/2013 4:14 PM

i've had both, and i like twisteds better. they just grip a little better and are slightly stronger.
both pedals are good tho
i don't grind, so I can't tell which will last longer

|

1/19/2013 4:42 PM

plastic is garbage and for weight weinys and wussys........metal pedals are the way to go

|

1/19/2013 5:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2013 5:16 PM

Twisteds and Hamiltons really don't live up to all the hype. My twisteds wore out really quick and never really gripped nice, and I have a friend who runs a twisted pc and an animal Hamilton and I just couldn't stay on the pedals. My shadow ravager PCs are really nice, with the knurling and thick pins. As for the life of the ravagers, I don't know yet. I got them 3 weeks ago.

|

1/19/2013 5:36 PM

eskimojay wrote:

plastic is garbage and for weight weinys and wussys........metal pedals are the way to go

they are for weight weenies and for people who dont want to spend 50 on pedals

|

1/19/2013 7:28 PM

I have had 1 pair of Odysseys and 4 pairs of animals. They both grip the same for sure but I have had waaay to many problems with my animals. Between these 2 i would go with the Odysseys

|

Street. Park.

1/19/2013 9:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

FITbikeco229 wrote:

In the time you go through breaking plastics compared to how long metals will last you will spend more then 50 dollars

|

1/19/2013 11:19 PM

Animal bpe. =)

|

1/19/2013 11:20 PM

andyferly wrote:

Fly Rubens.

This. The graphite ones

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/20/2013 1:40 AM

eskimojay wrote:

FITbikeco229 wrote:

Not really, they tend to be around 40 and Wellgo ones are about 20.

|

1/20/2013 2:51 AM

I have both, Animal Hamilton blew out bearings, before i could wear any grip down, they just exploded basically, I've had odyssey twisted pc's for a year and a half and they are only just starting to loosen, nothing a socket wrench won't fix... my twisteds are legit.

|

1/20/2013 5:12 AM

sunny.noble wrote:

Twisteds and Hamiltons really don't live up to all the hype. My twisteds wore out really quick and never really gripped nice, and I have a friend who runs a twisted pc and an animal Hamilton and I just couldn't stay on the pedals. My shadow ravager PCs are really nice, with the knurling and thick pins. As for the life of the ravagers, I don't know yet. I got them 3 weeks ago.

Should I get shadows ?

|

1/20/2013 6:23 AM

sunny.noble wrote:

COCK RIM wrote:

Should I get shadows ?

Ya man, I won't be buying any pedals but shadows

|

1/20/2013 10:28 AM

I'd say go with the odyssey twisteds.. but believe it or not I feel the different colors grip and wear differently

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota