Animal Jacket, Shadow Gloves?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2012 9:36 PM

I just ordered the Animal Kent jacket and the new Shadow Gloves , and they look nice and comfortable but i was curious as to if anyone had problems with either one? Like ripping or something idk. Are the gloves grippy and warm? thanks.

|

1/25/2012 9:38 PM

why would you order something before knowing anything about it....

|

1/25/2012 9:38 PM

Don't ask about problems AFTER you order something...

|

1/25/2012 9:41 PM

Yeah but i wasnt home when i ordered them, and either it was order them when i did or wait another half a month. i wouldnt order actual parts before checking into them its just a coat and gloves. If there was a major defect in one of them then i would just return it. im just trying to get an overall review on them,

|

1/25/2012 9:52 PM

google it

|

Photobucket

1/26/2012 6:47 PM

i have both lol i love my jacket! the gloves i worn them 2 times so idk but i love em

|

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGENITA

1/26/2012 6:54 PM

it's clothing items. if something goes wrong with it, there is nothing a needle and thread couldn't fix.

|

1/26/2012 7:01 PM

everything rips man its called wear n tear......youl be stoked though i got an animal official jacket i love it

|

1/26/2012 7:05 PM

animal makes legit streetwear

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/26/2012 7:17 PM

I have the new Shadow gloves and they feel nice. They grip good, and only have some small tears after riding them for about 4 months. They are not really warm, but they keep the wind off. I like them much more then the set of shadow before these.

|

Photobucket

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

1/27/2012 3:29 AM

My kent jacket keeps me really warm. The thing was is that the jacket runs a little small. I ordered a large (my normal size) and had to return it for an XL. I had shadow gloves last year and they were great but i was building ramps with them and i nailed my glove on, lol. But other than that, they were great.

|