Animal Javelin

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2013 8:41 AM

now that the dust has settled, what do you think of these expensive goods? should i keep thinking about g-sports or invest in javelins? any personal experiences with these?

Photo

|

10/29/2013 8:55 AM

I've had the Gsports and the Animal I liked both. People bitch about the single wrap around spring in the javelin but as long as you maintence and take care of it, just like everything in this world, it will be fine. I hear the javelins are great from a lot of people and the Sports obviously too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/29/2013 8:56 AM

The front is awesome! My dude has been on it for a year nonproblem!

Rear on yet other hand he destroyed in 3 months. 3 axels and 3 pyn guard sleeves. Rolled like ass too.

My ratchet and marm are by far the best hubs I have ever had. I've had vandero 1/v2, vandero2/v3, remix/n4fl, marm/ratchet hubsets and the Gsports kick the most ass!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK