Animal MTT

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2013 12:52 AM

What are your thoughts about it ? Any of you guys have it ? How much bigger is it then the GLH ?
You guys have pics of it ?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/13/2013 2:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2014 6:50 PM

I have them on my bike

never had GLHs before tho so can't compare

I like the mtt good tire for dirt and street wouldn't bother with em at the park tho cuz of the 75psi max

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/13/2013 2:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2014 6:50 PM

Love em

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/13/2013 2:57 AM

According to the Dans Comp tyre inflation width thingy, its actually not alot bigger than the 2.25" GLH. If you're worried about the knobbly tread & low PSI rating. Go with a set of TWWs Theyre fractionally smaller, have a smoother "street" tread.

|

4/13/2013 9:31 AM

Its hhuhuge! Way bigger than my glh. I have to pull it out of the drop outs because it doesn't fit on shivs II and I cant inflate it pass 50. And I only have like less than half a cm on each side. But it looks good and grips good.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/13/2013 3:06 PM

dream wrote:

Its hhuhuge! Way bigger than my glh. I have to pull it out of the drop outs because it doesn't fit on shivs II and I cant ...more

Wow
So would you recommend it ? I'm thinking of getting one since my GLH is balding

|

4/13/2013 3:06 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I have them on my bike

never had GLHs before tho so can't compare

I like the mtt good tire for dirt and street wouldn't ...more

Thanks for the pics man
Looks huge!

|

4/13/2013 4:35 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Thanks for the pics man
Looks huge!

That's what she said. ^ hahaha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/14/2013 8:58 PM

Bump
Any more info on them ?

|

4/14/2013 9:34 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

Wow
So would you recommend it ? I'm thinking of getting one since my GLH is balding

Yup as long as they fit.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/15/2013 12:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2013 1:01 AM

Awesome tires,at 70psi they are a 1/16" from being the same size in width as an faf,and are about 1/8" bigger than the biggest GLH,if your riding mostly park and street go for folding GLH's all day

|

4/16/2013 11:54 PM

More info!

|

4/17/2013 5:14 AM

i could probably fit this in my fork but i doubt i could in my frame , my 2.25 glh is barely in there

|

4/17/2013 5:23 AM

I saw some and they seem to be way bigger than a GLH.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/17/2013 8:32 AM

andyferly wrote:

I saw some and they seem to be way bigger than a GLH.

Correct

|

Jade Bike Check

4/17/2013 10:03 AM

According to Dans Comp

2.25" GLH Inflated measures in at ... 2.38"
2.35" MTT Inflated measures in at ... 2.40"
2.20" TWW Inflated measures in at .. 2.32"

Its not a great deal bigger than the GLH tbh, i think it might be the knobbly tread that makes it look alot bigger than it actually is. Seeing how much bigger it is than a TWW i am awefully tempted to get the MTTs.

|

4/17/2013 12:47 PM

Topsey wrote:

According to Dans Comp

2.25" GLH Inflated measures in at ... 2.38"
2.35" MTT Inflated measures in at ... 2.40"
2.20" TWW ...more

Get em matey you won't regret it.

they roll a lot smoother than they look like they would also I fink there best looking tire out at the minute, you gotta give em a chance tho they take a few sessions to get used to em, I got nuttin but love for the mtt they are fucking huge tho.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/11/2013 9:06 AM

that chart is bullshit ! the 2 .35's are fucking huge they wont fit in any of my forks had to true the wheel to fit my odysseys and let a bunch of air out and I just bought the cult forks from the guy I got the tires from and I dont see how he had em on there its rubbing ! Im gonna have to true it over to the side and it still might not work.If you buy these you had better find someone who has them and make sure you have the same forks they do. lol

|

ref"s: Eucadevil (alot) , SuperstarDK (alot) , TCBMX, Scramhype, Kurtnut, The horror contact, Zachhendrix, Meat sheets , BMX , RJK765, bait, broughton, funfrontbrake,ericlikesbikes bmxsteve, and lots more cant remember everyone , but I can assure you I am legit !
txt me ; 270-799-9818

7/11/2013 10:46 AM

Awesome I was wondering what they looked like and low psi I'll pass 100psi or higher no matter what

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/11/2013 10:47 AM

KyMike wrote:

that chart is bullshit ! the 2 .35's are fucking huge they wont fit in any of my forks had to true the wheel to fit my ...more

the thread isnt that old but its still dead.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/23/2013 12:48 AM

At 70 psi , does the MTT ride hard or feel soft ?

|

8/23/2013 4:39 AM

@ 70 They will feel a little soft due to how much tread is on em,

they are a 75psi max but I've had 80psi in them and they feel a lot faster and harder at that, I wouldn't want anymore than that for street anyway, fuck dat shit, my wrists are fucked as it is.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12