Animal Nigel V2 Seat?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2014 2:06 PM

Anyone know anything about when this should be dropping? saw it last year on Benny L's bike and haven't seen/heard anything about the release of it at all. Just want a seat thats similar to the stripe tbhhhPhoto

|

10/13/2014 4:10 PM

Doesn't look any different from the OG nigel, which sucked

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/13/2014 4:29 PM

I thought it was already out...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/13/2014 8:49 PM

I bought the V1 , seems dope

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/13/2014 10:11 PM

looks too thin for me. I like padding

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/14/2014 10:02 AM

From the pics I've seen, size-wise it looks as if its going to be a cross between the Broadway and the stitch/strip ones. I remember seeing two different covers too, the rubbery one above and a microfiber/soft looking thing.

Either way, haven't heard or seen much new stuff from Animal. Still waiting to see the Benny wheels and the new tire.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.