Animal Presidential vs Standard Strip bars

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2013 9:38 PM

I've herd that standard is good at making frames but what about bars and animal is a good all around brand but how are the presidential stacked up against the standard strips?

|

4/12/2013 11:41 PM

Well the Strips are .5" Narrower and have 1 Degree less Upsweep if you get the same rise. And Standard do make good Bars. The Standards are Straight Gauge and the Animals are Butted, so the Animals will no doubt be lighter, but the Strips will no doubt be stronger.

|

4/13/2013 12:39 AM

I had a custom set of standard strips four peice bars. They felt pretty good and strong until I slammed really hard on a down rail attempt and bent them. But I think any other bar would have gone out in the same way or worse

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/13/2013 5:46 AM

I'd go with the Animals. I really want a pair of Presdentials, i've heard a lot of good things about them.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/13/2013 7:48 AM

My friend has Presidentials and they feel really good, but I have no clue about the Strips.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/13/2013 8:15 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well the Strips are .5" Narrower and have 1 Degree less Upsweep if you get the same rise. And Standard do make good Bars. The Standards are Straight Gauge and the Animals are Butted, so the Animals will no doubt be lighter, but the Strips will no doubt be stronger.

Butted bars can be stronger than straight gauge bars, but I doubt Animal has the ability to make that happen.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/13/2013 8:22 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Butted bars can be stronger than straight gauge bars, but I doubt Animal has the ability to make that happen.

Unless you mean using overall wider/thicker tubing, which will obviously make them heavier, how so?

|

4/13/2013 8:46 AM

Animal.

|

4/13/2013 8:19 PM

Umm, Jared Washington doesn't go huge, the Animal bars would be good tech bars.
Standard, I don't know,try em?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/13/2013 8:34 PM

I'd go for the animal bars just because Ive read good stuff about their parts and i don't know much about standard

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/13/2013 11:12 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Umm, Jared Washington doesn't go huge, the Animal bars would be good tech bars.
Standard, I don't know,try em?

Just because they're the Signature Bars of someone who doesn't go big, doesn't mean they will be weaker than most Bars.

|