Related:
Create New Tag
Brownboys Brownboys
4/12/2013 9:38 PM

I've herd that standard is good at making frames but what about bars and animal is a good all around brand but how are the presidential stacked up against the standard strips?

BMX_Forever BMX_Forever
4/12/2013 11:41 PM

Well the Strips are .5" Narrower and have 1 Degree less Upsweep if you get the same rise. And Standard do make good Bars. The Standards are Straight Gauge and the Animals are Butted, so the Animals will no doubt be lighter, but the Strips will no doubt be stronger.

Gump Gump
4/13/2013 12:39 AM

I had a custom set of standard strips four peice bars. They felt pretty good and strong until I slammed really hard on a down rail attempt and bent them. But I think any other bar would have gone out in the same way or worse

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

FreddyDapice FreddyDapice
4/13/2013 5:46 AM

I'd go with the Animals. I really want a pair of Presdentials, i've heard a lot of good things about them.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

Nike iD Nike iD
4/13/2013 7:48 AM

My friend has Presidentials and they feel really good, but I have no clue about the Strips.

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Xxohioanxx Xxohioanxx
4/13/2013 8:15 AM
BMX_Forever wrote:

Well the Strips are .5" ...more

Butted bars can be stronger than straight gauge bars, but I doubt Animal has the ability to make that happen.

BMX_Forever BMX_Forever
4/13/2013 8:22 AM
BMX_Forever wrote:

Well the Strips are .5" ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Butted bars can be ...more

Unless you mean using overall wider/thicker tubing, which will obviously make them heavier, how so?

Topsey Topsey
4/13/2013 8:46 AM
Brayden_Buckingham Brayden_Buckingham
4/13/2013 8:19 PM

Umm, Jared Washington doesn't go huge, the Animal bars would be good tech bars.
Standard, I don't know,try em?

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

handlebar-to-face handlebar-to-face
4/13/2013 8:34 PM

I'd go for the animal bars just because Ive read good stuff about their parts and i don't know much about standard

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

BMX_Forever BMX_Forever
4/13/2013 11:12 PM
Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Umm, Jared Washington ...more

Just because they're the Signature Bars of someone who doesn't go big, doesn't mean they will be weaker than most Bars.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP