Animal big 4s (1st impressions )

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2013 9:14 AM

I just got back home after a session using the new big four bars and I gotta say I was extremely impressed with how comfortable
they are and how easy it was to get used to them, took no time at all.

I'm glad I made the switch and can't really understand why most bars are not made with a higher degree upsweep, it just feels better than say the 2 degree upsweep that I'm used to.

If anyone is thinking of getting these I'd highly recommend them, you won't regret it, I liked them so much I'm considering gettin em for my other 2 bikes as well.

In my opinion as well its nice to have a different look as everyone is and has been rocking the 2 piece bars for a while now, Also i personally think the 4 piece look better too.

Get some!!!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/6/2013 10:17 AM

I want to get a chrome pair to replace my perfect 10s on my second bike.

|

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

4/6/2013 10:21 AM

Agreed on the Upsweep, 4-5 Up feels so good.

|

4/6/2013 10:34 AM

I got Little Bobs i cant be dealing with real high bars, i think i could probably get away with Big Fours but the upsweep is seriously the best thing ever! As mentioned anyone thinking of getting these bars or another bar with 4+ upsweep DO IT!!

|

4/6/2013 10:37 AM

I went from 2 upsweep to 4 upsweep and love it. Doing drops with 2 upsweep was uncomfortable. The first day I had 4 upsweep, I nose dove off a 4.5 foot ledge and didn't even feel it lol.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/6/2013 10:55 AM

I prefer 1-2 upsweep

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/6/2013 11:00 AM

i would like to get them but i would have to ride them first

|

Bruh

4/6/2013 3:10 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

i would like to get them but i would have to ride them first

Thats what i'm saying. I really want to try them before I buy, lol.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/8/2013 4:52 PM

I'm a big fan of 4-piece bars, but I personally like the Bone Deth Deadman bars, Riding them at 9"rise 28 wide.

|

Brandon
Taylor

4/8/2013 5:01 PM

WeRideBrakeless wrote:

I'm a big fan of 4-piece bars, but I personally like the Bone Deth Deadman bars, Riding them at 9"rise 28 wide.

Really liked the shape of the deadman but 9" rise is way too big for me.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/8/2013 9:10 PM

WeRideBrakeless wrote:

I want to pck up the Benny 'Ls but I think 8.85 is a bit high

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/8/2013 9:17 PM

WeRideBrakeless wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Really liked the shape of the deadman but 9" rise is way too big for me.

You do know the bonedeth bars are available in 8,8.5 and 9.

But saying that I'm running the 9" and they are awesome. Feel better than my custom standards I had

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.