Animal coming out with new stuff, or discontinuing some parts?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2013 1:42 PM

I've noticed some Animal parts are on big sales on dans. The Remix stem is now $54.99 and it was $74.99. Thats a pretty big cut. The Vinnie sprocket is now $19.99-29.99. I think the V2 Vinnie is dropping, but whats with the Remix?

Kinda stupid thread, but, just curious.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/15/2013 2:13 PM

Some of those parts have been around forever, I think they might be coming up with something new, hopefully.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/15/2013 2:17 PM

MR stems probably replaced the remix. The Vinnie sprocket is probably due for an update or being scrapped.

|

4/15/2013 5:24 PM

Fad3r wrote:

MR stems probably replaced the remix. The Vinnie sprocket is probably due for an update or being scrapped.

Thats what I was thinking, but the Remix is such a popular stem. And the Vinnie for sure needed to be redone. Its time for the V2 on the Vinnie. I really hope they're not getting rid of the Remix's, even though I already have one. Its such an awesome stem.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/16/2013 4:09 AM

I just saw a bike check. (sorry, can't remember! Damn drugs! Lol) but the guy had prototype cranks and hubs from animal. I can only imagine they're just cleaning house for new stock. I just hope there only slightly modifying the cranks. I have Akimbo's. Hope they aint garbo! Jk

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/16/2013 4:16 AM

MadvillainZ wrote:

I just saw a bike check. (sorry, can't remember! Damn drugs! Lol) but the guy had prototype cranks and hubs from animal. I can only imagine they're just cleaning house for new stock. I just hope there only slightly modifying the cranks. I have Akimbo's. Hope they aint garbo! Jk

i hope the cranks are as good as the akimbos, was planning on gettin them in chrome some time when i needed new cranks, they look SOOOOOO clean

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/16/2013 4:31 AM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Dude, PLEASE remember the check. I really want to see it. Why the fuck would they change they hubs? Mine's great.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/16/2013 4:35 AM

I hope the rear Javelin goes on sale then, i'll get it. I'll probably wait for the new Akimbos.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/16/2013 4:39 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

i hope the cranks are as good as the akimbos, was planning on gettin them in chrome some time when i needed new cranks, they look SOOOOOO clean

http://animalbikes.com/whips-lino-gonzalez

K. I may have been wrong. It might be he is still riding the og prototype. It's just the date is from last oct. and I figured they must be new. But it doesn't say v2. Maybe the Akimbo's are better than I thought! FYI, they feel great, look great, I have zero complaints. I'd say get em.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/16/2013 5:22 AM

MadvillainZ wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

MadvillainZ wrote:

http://animalbikes.com/whips-lino-gonzalez

K. I may have been wrong. It might be he is still riding the og prototype. It's just the date is from last oct. and I figured they must be new. But it doesn't say v2. Maybe the Akimbo's are better than I thought! FYI, they feel great, look great, I have zero complaints. I'd say get em.

Maybe they are 19mm Akimbos, does;t make sense to me but it's a possibility.
He said the front hub is 3 years old so it might be a prototype that never came out.

|

4/16/2013 5:46 AM

19mm Akimbos would be sweet, and yeah those Javelins are prototypes that never made it.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/16/2013 6:08 AM

I know the V2 Vinnie is coming out. Thats been in the works for a long time.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/16/2013 2:17 PM

Maybe the front guard are gonna drop out soon...
I feel like the Marmoset front guard is like the G-Coaster, it's desalinated to never come out, hopefully they're gonna make one for the Simian (or whatever it's called).

|