Related:
Create New Tag
WhipTheFlow WhipTheFlow
1/23/2014 6:57 AM

Hey i have been riding them for quite a while about a year or so and they have started to lose their grip well they don't grip at all anymore they don't bother me doing 180's but if i'm going for a 360 i like to carve a bit more and at higher speeds the tire just slips under me and i end up crashing can i somehow make them grip again or should i just replace them ?

don't overthink it just do it !

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
1/23/2014 7:39 AM

Clean them? If not, replace em. I just got Primo WLTs. Theyre extra grippy but theyre brand new so idk how good they are yet! I ran a Fit FAF 2.25 for a little over a year and just took it off with like 50% tread left. Ive gotten nails and glass stuck in it to but ive NEVER popped a tube in it. I would recommend those above anything, durable and super grippy.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

T-rider T-rider
1/23/2014 9:44 AM

My rear chase hawks is starting to do the same. Good and durable tires if youre in the market.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

Four Four
1/24/2014 2:10 PM

Just get new ones.

45 refs and counting check profile.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP