Animal javelin back hub

Related:
Create New Tag

11/18/2013 2:39 PM

Does anyone have this hub or know anything about it? I couldn't find much info on it and would like to know if it's a good reliable hub. Thanks

|

11/18/2013 2:47 PM

Topsey...this is one for you I think.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/18/2013 3:40 PM

I would personally steer clear of it because it uses a wrap around spring design which is inferior to leaf spring designs. I have no experience with it though, I'm sure it's a good hub though but if it had a wrap around spring design, it'd be better

|

11/18/2013 8:52 PM

My dude snapped both the female and make axles in 3 months. Maybe he just got the unfortunate 2 bad ones out of thousands. I almost bought one but got a killer deal on a ratchet+marm+ratchet guard package

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

11/18/2013 9:01 PM

I was also thinking about getting the bsd backstreet. Would that be a smarter choice?

|

11/19/2013 3:01 PM

CptnNick wrote:

I was also thinking about getting the bsd backstreet. Would that be a smarter choice?

Yes the BSD is better. But look for anything with individually sprung pawls, no wrap around, and you are set, i believe the BSD does have that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/19/2013 6:57 PM

CptnNick wrote:

I know a few people that have rode the bsd, shit was legit... they liked it

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "