Animal javelin help. urgent!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2013 7:12 PM

the griffin logo fell off my front javelin. what kind of epoxy should i use to put it back on so it sticks good and dont fall of?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/3/2013 7:15 PM

JB Weld

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/3/2013 7:31 PM

Just don't run it. You will still run the risk of it falling off if you have t prepped it and the hub and use the right glue

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/3/2013 7:34 PM

Gump wrote:

Just don't run it. You will still run the risk of it falling off if you have t prepped it and the hub and use the right glue

but it's not a javelin without the badge

|

8/3/2013 7:34 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

JB Weld

i'd go with that

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/3/2013 7:49 PM

Gump wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Yeah it would just be a catalogue BMX front hub. Oh wait, it already is

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/3/2013 7:51 PM

Gump wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Gump wrote:

Yeah it would just be a catalogue BMX front hub. Oh wait, it already is

Very true. It really is just another hub but I feel like the badge makes the hub. I'll be over it in a day or two, just looking for suggestions to try to re apply the badge and possibly make it stick

|

8/3/2013 7:55 PM

Get some of that double sided tape used on r/c cars. I think it's called servo tape. It's strong as shit tho so you may never get it off again, and may leave residue if you every try to take it off, but it'll hold it for sure!

|

8/3/2013 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2013 8:08 PM

lay it on the hub and put clear packaging tape over it

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/3/2013 8:11 PM

some good super glue?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/3/2013 8:11 PM

There has to be some industrial grade product you can use to have it permanently put back on. Id say to put it some place safe and look into options. Check a few hardware stores and such and see what available.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/3/2013 8:17 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

There has to be some industrial grade product you can use to have it permanently put back on. Id say to put it some place safe and look into options. Check a few hardware stores and such and see what available.

I'm looking for any adhesive ideas you guys might have used. Most of the crap says 5 minutes and that sketches me out

|

8/3/2013 8:20 PM

Hence my suggestion. Plus it has that wax type paper shit on both sides, so he'll be able to stick it on one side, then cut around the design so it's perfect without messing up the glue on other side. But he'll probably only have one chance to put it on straight. Haha

|

8/3/2013 8:22 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Hence my suggestion. Plus it has that wax type paper shit on both sides, so he'll be able to stick it on one side, then cut around the design so it's perfect without messing up the glue on other side. But he'll probably only have one chance to put it on straight. Haha

Where would be the easiest place to get that rc car tape stuff?

|

8/3/2013 8:33 PM

is this what people consider urgent these days?
idk if its metal you could try to solder it back... or use loctite or something... literally any heavy duty glue/epoxy/sticky stuff/cum should work.

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/3/2013 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2013 8:52 PM

tomdon wrote:

Where would be the easiest place to get that rc car tape stuff?

At a hobby shop. Should only be a couple bucks. Comes in a little roll, but I'd say get the thinnest kind so it doesn't make the badge stick out really far cuz it's usually kinda thick.

|

8/4/2013 10:09 PM

You should put the Joytech logo on it considering it's just a generic Joytech front hub (as most front hubs on the market are)

|