Animal vs Eclat

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2013 8:39 AM

Im building a new bike around christmas time and want opinions. Nearly all the parts will be through another company (im not giving that away about my build because that would spoil it)

heres the parts i am debating upon.

rims- Eclat Jaw vs Animal RS -Leaning toward the jaw because of the wide set cross lace but idk if it comes in the proper color
pedals- Hamilton PC vs Surge PC - pedals are pedals
maybe a stem... Animal MR tl or Eclat Nathan -for looks
tires- Animal TWW-R vs Eclat Control - i prefer the tww-r because i like folding tires and they last forever and i know nothing about eclat tires

im not mixing part from both companies...

any info on the controls would be much appreciated.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/12/2013 8:40 AM

I would probably go with eclat, I'm not street enough for animal.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/12/2013 8:42 AM

Four wrote:

im leaning towards eclat. but the sole purpose of this bike will be street.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

8/12/2013 8:45 AM

if your not going to mix parts i would go with elcat simply cuz the jaw rim, sense it has a actual function, and you also can tell all of us if its good or not

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/12/2013 8:48 AM

Jaw
Dosen't matter
Nathan
Control

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

8/12/2013 8:49 AM

as i know you're other parts supplier i'd say eclat and said supplier would be a good combo.

|

Bruh

8/12/2013 8:50 AM

jj0996 wrote:

if your not going to mix parts i would go with elcat simply cuz the jaw rim, sense it has a actual function, and you also can tell all of us if its good or not

thats why im stuck lol. the jaws seem sick but theres no reviews yet

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/12/2013 8:52 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

as i know you're other parts supplier i'd say eclat and said supplier would be a good combo.

yeah youre the only one that knows lol.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/12/2013 8:53 AM

jj0996 wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

thats why im stuck lol. the jaws seem sick but theres no reviews yet

be our ginny pig then, there's nothing wrong about testing shit for the first time, and they should come with a warrintie

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/12/2013 8:54 AM

Me? wrote:

Jaw
Dosen't matter
Nathan
Control

im thinking this will be what i do but im just scared to get parts ive never ridden lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/12/2013 8:56 AM

i'm not gonna lie the jaw looks and sounds sexual...

|

Bruh

8/12/2013 9:01 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

i'm not gonna lie the jaw looks and sounds sexual...

lol.

------get on xbox if you can

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/12/2013 9:02 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

lol.

------get on xbox if you can

i am... i sent you a party invite...

|

Bruh

8/12/2013 9:08 AM

I would go with Eclat Ctrl tires over TWWs, but GLHs and Ctrls look equal. I'd pick eclat stem for looks, they are probably equal in strength.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/12/2013 9:13 AM

All my éclat stuff is awesome

|

8/12/2013 9:31 AM

Whilst i love Animal with a passion & have for many years, Eclat are just top notch! Some of the best & most innovative parts in BMX & as you know, when October/November time comes my BSD will be built pretty much solely with Eclat parts. The only thing i don't particularly like are their Tyres. Even the new Ridgestones don't really do it for me. Which is why i am going to get the Cult Dehart Gum top Tyres. Plus i have been ordered to by the lady! smile

|

8/12/2013 9:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2013 9:48 AM

I say animal. I dont like the jaw rim. And if I remember right, the nathan stem is way overpriced

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/12/2013 10:12 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I ride street but have parkish bike haha. Both companies are good, I've heard the rs rim was shit but I think that was the first run of them and they fixed them. I don't remember. But to be honest, that stem is overpriced as fuck for a generic looking topload. It's not super light or anything special I don't personalyl see what makes it nearly 20 bucks more than other stems.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/12/2013 10:59 AM

Tom White walls are dope. I've rode the Hamilton pedals and they're pretty good, I wanna try the Surge PCs though

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/12/2013 12:44 PM

Four wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Four wrote:

I ride street but have parkish bike haha. Both companies are good, I've heard the rs rim was shit but I think that was the first run of them and they fixed them. I don't remember. But to be honest, that stem is overpriced as fuck for a generic looking topload. It's not super light or anything special I don't personalyl see what makes it nearly 20 bucks more than other stems.

yeah its really not worth it but whatever lol

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

8/12/2013 1:43 PM

Jaw
Dosen't matter
MR
TWW

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/12/2013 4:24 PM

GO WITH ANIMAL! animal is an OG street company so you know you can trust their stuff. tom white's a sick rider, so get his tires.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!