Ankle/foot protection

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2020 2:47 PM

Any recommendations for what protection to use for the inside of my feet/ ankles? I tend to do a lot of tail whips and the inside of my feet take a beating, what’s everyone’s using?

|

6/29/2020 3:58 PM

I have to wear an ankle brace anyway and that helps slightly.

Either that or wear some padded high tops.

|

Bit of a slut for Fit & Primo.

6/29/2020 4:30 PM

Brimson wrote:

I have to wear an ankle brace anyway and that helps slightly.

Either that or wear some padded high tops.

I do both ! Excellent suggestion though for the people who are wondering what they can use.

|

6/29/2020 7:33 PM

I don’t whip but shadow invisalite ankle guards will make it feel like you’re wearing a really slippery sock fyi lol I only wear them under the sock but that still feels weird to me. That’s everything I can contribute to this. Some park dudes on here rock some crazy looking ones go back a week or two on here and look for the thread mulletsnap started about his sore foot lots of info in that

|

6/29/2020 9:32 PM

jboozer4 wrote:

I don’t whip but shadow invisalite ankle guards will make it feel like you’re wearing a really slippery sock fyi lol I only ...more

This.

I used to have permanent open wounds on my ankles with crankbite. These ankle guards work great and I don’t even notice I’m wearing them

|

1/13/2022 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2022 5:37 AM

Some athletic tape would definitely help. It helps prevent an injury and reduces any pain in your ankle. At least that's what helps me with my tendonitis. It's an excruciated pain that can barely let me exercise before I bought the tape. I use the one from https://dynaprohealth.com. Also, there are all sorts of ankle braces. Those are also comfortable to use during daily activities. Tape on the other side can be a little bit uncomfortable for others. My wife, a runner, said she could never wear it, for example, as it doesn't let her foot freely move. See which one works out better for you...

|

1/13/2022 2:32 PM

decamagum wrote:

Some athletic tape would definitely help. It helps prevent an injury and reduces any pain in your ankle. At least that's what ...more

Definitely a worthwhile contribution to the thread. Well worth bumping for

|

1/13/2022 3:23 PM

Shoes, socks, and jeans. It’s cool being young!

|

1/14/2022 11:07 AM

I have a pair of Colony ankle guards. You can't have them, just saying they exist.

|

I get big airs off small things