Yeaup.....another one. Go

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/27/2013 11:45 PM

The frame actually looks nice, and he has the same wheels as me smile

|

4/28/2013 8:18 AM

That seat clamp is something I haven't seen done before. Wonder how well it works

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/28/2013 8:26 AM

It looks pretty good, I like it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 9:10 AM

dont see why they had pictures of other parts and not all angles of the frame, looks sweet though

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/28/2013 9:16 AM

looks sweet the seat clamp looks funky but over all it looks nice i wish they showed all the angles of the frame as well though

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

4/28/2013 9:55 AM

Looks good to me! He said it had a shorter backend so that is pretty cool, and the clamp looks VERY similar to the guerra spy clamp. not sure if i like that mostly because i feel a clamping mechanism on that high pressure area of a bike may give unneeded constant pressure on the tubing. a lot of the amber completes the kids have around me have the paint chipped near it.
No cracks though and that one seems to have a bigger gusset.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/28/2013 10:51 AM

tomdon wrote:

That seat clamp is something I haven't seen done before. Wonder how well it works

well the idea came from the premium deathtrap frame (the garrett sig when he was on the team at the time), and i guess guerra was inspired to do that but in the seat stays as you see

here: http://www.veinbmx.com/bmx-frames/Guerra-Martyr-Frame

and here: http://www.veinbmx.com/bmx-frames/Guerra-Triad-Frame

as well with this total bmx frame: http://www.veinbmx.com/bmx-frames/Total-BMX-657-Frame

it has been done but it is not really common, and honestly in my opinion, not very useful because once you strip those internals of the seat clamp, you either go with a wedge post or do the best damn bolting job you can

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

4/28/2013 11:15 AM

Fuck those integrated clamps. I've seen way too many frames crack there. A friend on Facebook just cracked a Total Hangover at the bolt.

Other than that it looks sick.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/28/2013 12:17 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Fuck those integrated clamps. I've seen way too many frames crack there. A friend on Facebook just cracked a Total Hangover at the bolt.

Other than that it looks sick.

Already? Shit nigga, how long he have it?

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

4/28/2013 12:37 PM

Damn, that shit looks clean!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/28/2013 1:01 PM

If the seat clamp is anything like the Guerra Spy clamp there shouldn't be any stress on the frame. The spy clamp uses two wedge like pieces with a screw through it and when you tighten that screw the wedge pieces move together and hold your seat post, never had any problems with mine. Just from the picture though i cant really tell if that's what they're using, Looks good though.

|

4/28/2013 1:10 PM

Fad3r wrote:

If the seat clamp is anything like the Guerra Spy clamp there shouldn't be any stress on the frame. The spy clamp uses two wedge like pieces with a screw through it and when you tighten that screw the wedge pieces move together and hold your seat post, never had any problems with mine. Just from the picture though i cant really tell if that's what they're using, Looks good though.

Photo

well yes I pretty much jacked a picture from that link, but looking at the silver ring type thing around the bolt, and in another picture that shows the other side of the seat stay, there might be some type threading that the silver ring or "casing" might be pulled towards, if that does not sound very clear, what I am trying to say is the silver ring or casing is basically carved into a wedge piece and the bolt when tightened, pushes in the wedge holding the seatpost in

but then again it is a "SAMPLE" frame
|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

4/28/2013 1:18 PM

I have an Guerra frame with the same type of seatclamp bolt and it's fine. I like it alot actually. I'm just wondering if this frame will have those wacky E3 dropouts too.

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/28/2013 1:44 PM

looks good I actually really like that seat clamp design

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 2:09 PM

what happened to that weldless frame they were supposed to release
or was that another company?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/28/2013 2:13 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

It was prototype, they're probably still working on it.

|

4/28/2013 2:45 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

andyferly wrote:

this, they just did it to show they could, might be years before we see it on the market

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

4/28/2013 2:48 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

andyferly wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

this, they just did it to show they could, might be years before we see it on the market

Hopefully it wont take too long.
I actually believe the bible more rather than the release date of the G-Coaster that seems to be a myth.

|

4/28/2013 3:47 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

andyferly wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

hopefully it doesn't take long it actually looked pretty good and wanted to the actual version finish version of it

|

Murica bike check

4/28/2013 7:27 PM

andyferly wrote:

I actually believe the bible more rather than the release date of the G-Coaster that seems to be a myth.

Don't even get me started on a G-coaster....

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/28/2013 7:43 PM

andyferly wrote:

George French did it for the lolz

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/28/2013 8:38 PM

If there was a time for G sport to drop the G coaster it would be now. Demand for freecoasters is growing and they probably wouldn't be able to keep the things in stock for the first few months after the release

|

4/28/2013 9:31 PM

This thread just got jacked lol. Has Gsport actually gave out any information or has it been all hype?

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/29/2013 1:37 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

andyferly wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

George French did it for the lolz

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hahahaha

|

4/29/2013 6:36 AM

Fad3r wrote:

If there was a time for G sport to drop the G coaster it would be now. Demand for freecoasters is growing and they probably wouldn't be able to keep the things in stock for the first few months after the release

this, i doubt they will release it, otherwise we'd know by now. Probably one of those things that will never happen

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

4/29/2013 8:21 AM

George French said that the G-Coaster can't be released at the moment as it would be way too expensive, and they have to wait for the technologies to produce it to be cheaper, which could be never.

This Frame looks good, and Josh Perry is one of my favourite riders. And to the person that asked if it has the Invest Cast Dropouts, you can quite clearly see Weld Marks there.

|