Another One

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2017 8:54 PM

Help me decide on tires for my next purchase . Paid off my bills , caught up on stuff I needed to get done , and now I think I migbt treat myself with some new tires ( maybe grips too ) .

Basically I'm gonna run the same tire front and back . Thinking of getting the Fly Fuegos which are 55$ each , WTP Slickin tires which are 46$ a pair and my friend has them and I like them from what I've tried , and maybe the Primo Morrow tires which are 41$ a piece . Animal T1 tires are still an option .

Basically I'm looking for the most bang for your buck , like if I pay 55$ per tire I want that shit to last a long time . Any reviews ? I'm riding 2.3 tires and might go back to 2.4 actually , doesn't really matter though . I usually run my tires about 60 PSI minimum ? They're usually pumped up pretty good .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/17/2017 11:39 PM

Fit faf 2.25
I haven't had a single puncture since riding faf's, the 2.25's are a little knobblier than the other sizes so they feel plenty wide enough (for me at least). Pretty sure they done a 2.3 or 2.35 which was a little slicker though.
All I ride is street and they don't affect rolling resistance (my bike rolls faster than most people's), and I've never slid out. The side walls are good too. There's plenty of life left in these but I want to pick another pair up before everywhere sells out.

I've got a friend that rides the animal x t1 tyres and he said they're the best tyres he's ever had. They're a little wide for me though

|

3/18/2017 7:47 AM

I know a nunch of people with the t1 tires and haven't heard one bad thing about them.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

3/18/2017 8:09 PM

Animal GLH or TWW. I love these tires.

|