Another Punk and Security Guard Dispute Video Posted by TCU

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2014 4:58 PM

http://thecomeup.com/videos/security-guard-attacks-bmx-riders-and-gets-knocked-on-his-ass/

Sigh. We are all slowly getting labeled as punks. I think that this security guard was way out of line and he is a fucking idiot but every Adam22 dick rider is going to be sharing the video, cherishing these punks for fighting a security guard and that makes us all look bad.

Thoughts?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/6/2014 5:02 PM

security guy deserved to get hit, but when they stomped his glasses and followed him they took it too far

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

10/6/2014 5:13 PM

sketo wrote:

security guy deserved to get hit, but when they stomped his glasses and followed him they took it too far

I agree. And where is the respect? I've been kicked out of many places by many different people and I have said my fair share of rudeish things but I would never say "He's mad because he is balding!" Or whatever that one kid said. I get that the rent-a-cop was being a dick but that was uncalled for. Both parties were wrong in the situation. The punk kids were definitely instigating the fat guy but that doesn't give him the right to assault the kid.

|

YouTube

10/6/2014 5:15 PM

too much drama
I like trails

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/6/2014 5:18 PM

Oss
Only
Stupid
Stuff

Ignore oss and flag land dislike literally every one of their videos and watch what happens lol. I bet he will be so mad he rips out his hipster youth hair lel

|

13 years old

10/6/2014 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2014 5:28 PM

I'm shocked the guard didn't get his teeth kicked in , can't just go shoving people like that

Security guards who are polite about their jobs are the ones who don't deal with as much drama , this guy obviously wasn't one of those guys

|

10/6/2014 5:23 PM

What happened to being mature? If they weren't practicing their tough guy persona then they could have avoided the whole situation

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/6/2014 5:24 PM

sketo wrote:

this x 754623435652

Everyone thinks it's badass as fuck, and it was cool at first because the guy should've have grabbed the kid, and whoever threw the bike (while is a really good method to fend off an attacker) could be easily charged with something for that. Especially breaking the glasses, since it's all on film.

He could probably lose his job too, but after that ordeal maybe they'll go easy on him and he won't. but he should at least be put in anger management classes or something. Preferably with Jack Nicholson as the instructor. He'll likely just get a charge for shoving the guy off his bike, but whoever threw the bike will likely get something, along with whoever broke the glasses. If the Judge feels like it, they might all get trespassing citations too. Who knows.

If someone comes and asks you to leave, don't be a try hard faggot and act all tough. It's funny at the moment and I'm guilty of this too, but it ruins spots. Just say "okay we're leaving, sorry man." instead of calling them names and shit, then leave.

|

10/6/2014 5:24 PM

MidWestBMX wrote:

too much drama
I like trails

this.

trails has drama though, just different.

also, the guard should press charges for his glasses.

those kids are pussies.

|

10/6/2014 5:53 PM

More stupidity being showcased by TCU. More kids in a 9 on 1 situation acting hard.

There's no amount I wouldn't pay to see just 1 of these dudes step to someone in the streets that A: isn't a security guard and B: has no job to lose

I love the "you're on video" shield too. Anyone with a camera thinks they're invincible and it's pretty weak.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

10/6/2014 5:54 PM

I used to try to tell people most bmx riders where not stupid punks, not i just say that me and my friend are not stupid punks.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/6/2014 5:56 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I used to try to tell people most bmx riders where not stupid punks, not i just say that me and my friend are not stupid ...more

That's all you can do anymore.

|

YouTube

10/6/2014 6:35 PM

meh

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/6/2014 6:40 PM

MUGG'N MONDAY

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/6/2014 7:30 PM

Hmm, first off, he was asking for it. He starts of trying to be a hard ass and being a dick in general, the very moment he pushed the kid, he went even more wrong. The kids were leaving though.

None of them should have acted the way they did. No one wins when you are immature. They may act all tough, which is a normal adolescent thing, but if they were mature, they would have just protected their friend and went to authorities instead of talking shit.

The most wrong was the security guard. He probably lost his job, and now if he has a family to support, they can't. The children should have left promptly. Then again, it really did seem to be a public area.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/6/2014 7:54 PM

I've been kicked out of my share of spots. Nobody's really been a dick, I've just had one guy yell "no" at me and I said "sorry an" and licked up my bag and left. No sense in trying to reason with him, or trying to be a dick. Last time I got kicked out the dude was wicked nice about it, like joking around with me and my friends and shit. I made sure to thank him for being so cool about it and not being a dick. Basically, just don't be a dick, and if you have to be, don't take it too far

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/6/2014 8:05 PM

Still not as funny as the one guy who just called me a wise ass for bunny hopping up a curb... lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/6/2014 9:25 PM

The security guard kinda overstepped his boundaries by shoving the guy first, so I guess he deserved to get punched for that. But the guy that threw the bike while his back was turned is a dipshit and that really makes him look like a pussy IMO. Lol. Security guards need to learn that they can't power trip or it's going to continuously get them in trouble. You're not a cop, so don't assume you have the same power as one. But same goes for bikers as well. One of these days, a rider's gonna fuck with armed security and get shot, then it's gonna be a whole tragic ordeal that could've been avoided. Move the fuck on, go to the next spot, come back later when security is MIA. Usually if you're cool with them and show that you're not causing problems, as well as not running your mouth, they'll for the most part be cool with you (as long as they're not power tripping bullies anyways). But TCU also needs to stop letting shit like this get posted. The last one made it to the news, and guess who got labeled as the bad people? Alot of us are trying to fight to gain a better reputation so we'll be allowed into parks, trails won't get bulldozed, street spots won't be patrolled by cops, etc. But people trying to act hard like this is really ruining it for the rest of us. Don't be stupid, think before you act. Not that difficult

|

10/6/2014 10:41 PM

He deserved what he got and the bikers actions are justified to an extent of this.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/7/2014 7:59 AM

Guard shouldnt have touched any of the kids, He felt so confident because of his size that he'd have full control, do whatever he wanted by playing the tough guy bully role. He learned different when he was knocked down, you could see how scared he was knowing he had no control over the situation and his actions were stupid. I could also tell how the group of kids are a bunch of punks. They act as idiots because they feel so powerful in numbers, put them alone in a situation and watch how they easily change keeping their mouths shut...etc. Everyone in this video is an idiot. If anyone in this vid was as hard as they were acting, they would of took all the reaming time of that vid to throw hands on this dude instead of talking. If riders really want to make these guards feel like true idiots, use proper wording, be smart, talk smart. Ive been in situations were Ive outsmarted guards resulting in them leaving while we still had the option to continue riding the spot if we chose too.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/7/2014 8:34 AM

The kids were pissed. They weren't really thinking strait. Like they probably had a ton of adrenalin that make them make choices they would regret but they got caught in the moment and did not think about consequences.

|

Its a skatepark not a playground.

10/7/2014 12:23 PM

so glad I removed all my connections from TCU and OSS, fuck them

|

10/7/2014 1:44 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Still not as funny as the one guy who just called me a wise ass for bunny hopping up a curb... lol

LOL!

Asshole: "Oh, okay. I see how it's going to be, wise ass!"

Me: "Ooooh, Max, he just called you a wise ass!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

|

YouTube

10/7/2014 2:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2014 2:06 PM

Too bad I can't watch it so I have no opinion on what happen in the video

But best believe if someone puts their hands on me or someone else im riding with yea I will brutally beat the God forsaken shit out of them and slam my bike on their face

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/7/2014 2:41 PM

it's not worth watching. a bunch of wannabe tough guys. real bad ass throwing your bike at a guy with his back turned meanwhile your buddy standing behind 5 dudes is saying "i'm right here c'mon"

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/7/2014 4:27 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

But best believe if someone puts their hands on me ...more

Jesus didn't die for you to live like that. You are supposed to forgive, not fight back.... However in satanism that response would be appropriate. Are you sure you are on the right side.

|

10/7/2014 6:57 PM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

Jesus didn't die for you to live like that. You are supposed to forgive, not fight back.... However in satanism that response ...more

Luke 6:29 new international version "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. "

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/8/2014 6:28 AM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

Jesus didn't die for you to live like that. You are supposed to forgive, not fight back.... However in satanism that response ...more

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Luke 6:29 new international version "If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your ...more

Im impressed

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/8/2014 6:36 AM

"Be the salt and the light of the world, so that all who follow me shall ahine their light on the world. - some place in the Bible

|

13 years old

10/8/2014 9:16 AM

Dont ride on Private Property is that what the Video was about?

|