Another Shoe Thread

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2013 1:41 PM

Its time for me to get new shoes & Ive been riding Osiris since I started & for the past 4 years & 9 pairs of shoes I feel its time to pick a new brand. They mustve changed rubber compounds because they only last 4-5 months now.
Im looking for mids preferbly but don't know what to pick tbh. I kinda like number mids but then again I dont know how good they grip/last.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/14/2013 1:43 PM

Sk8-Hi

/thread.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/14/2013 1:44 PM

I'm a big fan of the Vans sole although I ripped my Halfcabs yesterday.
Emerica Westgates are some dope ass shoes, they have soles similar to Nikes but thicker.
Otherwise you can't go wrong with the good ol' Halfcabs.
Right now I'm riding some Stefan Janoskis not bad, but I messed them up inside and they hurt my right foot.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/14/2013 1:53 PM

Honestly the new ones kinda look a bit boring but.... Almond Footwear make seriously nice shoes! I have Belmont Premiums the leather ones. Really, Really comfortable. Flexible Soles, nice thick Tongue. I would recommend Almond in a heart beat! Just don't try & get Stickers from their website, they took my money & then in 3 weeks refunded it after i emailed them & asked where my stickers where haha.

|

7/14/2013 1:55 PM

Buy my nikesb dunks : D

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/14/2013 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2013 2:00 PM

I'm thinking about shoes too, anyone know if fallen patriots are good?

Anywho, Emerica makes good shoes. The new heretics are pretty sweet I may try those. My emerica g6s were pretty good I rode and skated in them since they came out. Only bad thing is 80 bucks for those lol.

The vans have good grip but I constantly rip all my vans and I'm so fucking bored of them and prefer cupsole, fatter shoes than paper thin vulc shoes.

Don't get nikes they fucking suck. I constantly slip pedals in them have rolled my ankle a bunch and don't feel that good.

I'm probably getting soon fallen patriots and either emerica heretics or half cabs.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/14/2013 3:33 PM

Four wrote:

I'm thinking about shoes too, anyone know if fallen patriots are good?

Anywho, Emerica makes good shoes. The new heretics are pretty sweet I may try those. My emerica g6s were pretty good I rode and skated in them since they came out. Only bad thing is 80 bucks for those lol.

The vans have good grip but I constantly rip all my vans and I'm so fucking bored of them and prefer cupsole, fatter shoes than paper thin vulc shoes.

Don't get nikes they fucking suck. I constantly slip pedals in them have rolled my ankle a bunch and don't feel that good.

I'm probably getting soon fallen patriots and either emerica heretics or half cabs.

Thanks I was just about to buy nikes too lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/14/2013 5:44 PM

I have Vans Atwood right now, they've been holding up pretty well for...two months? Very little wear on the soles, and I don't run brakes. I've never ridden ALmond, but they look really good

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/14/2013 5:57 PM

I would say wait for the new lotek line to drop! Ive been running loteks for awhile now and love them! ive had 3 pairs of the new mikes, a pair of the older mike mids, the dakota roche shoes and plan on getting the new BTMs and the Reeves. Plus its good to support a BMX brand. Lotek or Almond would be an ideal choice

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

7/14/2013 9:52 PM

I like my Etnies Jamesons cuz jesus they are soft on the inside. haha i want more!! I also enjoy my nike Mavrks or whatever they are called.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/15/2013 6:58 AM

i would say nikes cuz they have nice grip, look good; im using the same pair nikes almost an year and they still look pretty good
Etnies and Emerica also have some pretty nice shoes

|

7/15/2013 7:11 AM

kisame2660 wrote:

i would say nikes cuz they have nice grip, look good; im using the same pair nikes almost an year and they still look pretty good
Etnies and Emerica also have some pretty nice shoes

This. I mean i'm going to get the prod 7's or some janoski's.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/15/2013 9:13 AM

Topsey wrote:

Honestly the new ones kinda look a bit boring but.... Almond Footwear make seriously nice shoes! I have Belmont Premiums the leather ones. Really, Really comfortable. Flexible Soles, nice thick Tongue. I would recommend Almond in a heart beat! Just don't try & get Stickers from their website, they took my money & then in 3 weeks refunded it after i emailed them & asked where my stickers where haha.

This is exactly what i was gunna say. I got a pair of these (the full leather ones aswell) and I love them. I use my foot all the time for breaking because I live in valley so its up down up down, lots of breaking and i dont run breaks, I've out a hole in like 7 shoes now i think, and these are easily holding up the best so far. They have plenty of grip aswell (for me anyway) but dont give you that locked in feeling so you can bail easy when looping out etc. I also use these for work (at a car was and bike wash) so they are constantly getiing wet for long periods of time and its rare that my feet ever get wet on the inside, so theyre pretty water proof aswell if that matters to you. And I never get sore or hot feet after wearing them for 9+ hours a day, in this heatwave that me and im sure topsey are experiencing right now :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/15/2013 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2013 12:32 PM

Topsey wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

This is exactly what i was gunna say. I got a pair of these (the full leather ones aswell) and I love them. I use my foot all the time for breaking because I live in valley so its up down up down, lots of breaking and i dont run breaks, I've out a hole in like 7 shoes now i think, and these are easily holding up the best so far. They have plenty of grip aswell (for me anyway) but dont give you that locked in feeling so you can bail easy when looping out etc. I also use these for work (at a car was and bike wash) so they are constantly getiing wet for long periods of time and its rare that my feet ever get wet on the inside, so theyre pretty water proof aswell if that matters to you. And I never get sore or hot feet after wearing them for 9+ hours a day, in this heatwave that me and im sure topsey are experiencing right now :L

Yeah there's a heatwave where I am, it went to at least 32 Celsius yesterday, apparently at one point it was up to 35.

|

7/15/2013 1:55 PM

I feel like a pair of riding shoes lasting four or five months is pretty damn good.

Whatever you buy, just be sure to buy from a brand that supports BMX. There aren't a lot of them out there, so it's important we back them. Vans, Etnies, Osiris, iPath, Nike, Lotek, Almond...

|

7/15/2013 2:44 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah there's a heatwave where I am, it went to at least 32 Celsius yesterday, apparently at one point it was up to 35.

i cant sleep at night at all man haha, i just chill naked in my room coz its too hot, its the summer we all wanted i guess though :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)