Another story for u guys who wants to listen it.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/19/2014 5:33 PM

This time is about my manual. So, i always do some street on my way back from school their is this nice planters and then their is like a little deposit half way down underground next to that is another little room the is a bit higher so i ust go fast hop on the first deposit room or control room what ever and the hop to the other one landing on manual an the just jump to land on the ground. The bad thing is that i realized yesterday that i wasnt able to do manual or fakie or 180 or other stuff without my backpack i guesss my body got used to have that extra weight on my back i can grind better and hop better tho. Did it happened to you or something similar?

|

9/19/2014 6:27 PM

Funny. I was the opposite when I used to ride home from school. Having a backpack on would make me eat it but I was fine without it

|

9/20/2014 8:23 AM

That really shouldn't happen. Don't take this the wrong way but why would you even try to learn these tricks with a backpack on?

I am sure if you keep practicing, you'll get them without a bag on your back soon.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/20/2014 10:50 AM

Yeah i gotta keep practicing without my backpack... ill try not to break my neck lol

|

9/20/2014 5:24 PM

Stocksy wrote:

That really shouldn't happen. Don't take this the wrong way but why would you even try to learn these tricks with a backpack on?

I am sure if you keep practicing, you'll get them without a bag on your back soon.

He obviously wants to be like chad muska on the old tony hawk games

|

9/20/2014 8:04 PM

Stocksy wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

#DaveMirra4life

|

9/21/2014 12:07 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Can't forget the ghetto blaster!

|