Anthem II

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2013 1:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2013 1:27 PM

HOLY FUCK TITS

I heard the hype & missed out on buying a copy & then totally forgot about it. When i switched over to Google Chrome in January & made a new YouTube account i found it on YouTube. Just finished watching it. Without a doubt the best BMX DVD i have ever watched. The Music, The Riding, The General Vibe. It was EPIC! All i want to do now is get my shoulder fixed & ride at jumps or off buildings really, really fast then edit it to 80s Rock music haha.

For Serials, Get on YouTube, Hunt it down, Watch it, Get Stoked, Go Ride then come home & buy a copy!!
|

8/6/2013 1:21 PM

I haven't seen the whole thing, but Sean Burns' section...

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/6/2013 1:28 PM

Lmao that last part

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2013 1:52 PM

Yeah I've watched it on youtube too, best BMX video I've watched.

|

8/6/2013 2:09 PM

I baught it when it came out dans accidentally sent me 2 copies gave one to my skater buddy he loves it.....got some cool posters with them to......it's great anthem I in bonus to is sweet

|

8/6/2013 2:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2013 2:27 PM

word

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/6/2013 2:54 PM

its far better if you watch it on dvd imo, gets me even more pumped, best dvd i've every bought, watch it everytime im not feeling a session

|

8/6/2013 3:32 PM

Ordering it tomorrow when i get paid! Coming from Empire, hopefully it gets here by next week. I told the Lady about it & shes pumped haha really wants to see it after what i told her about it! She's only staying for a few days so if its not here the day before she goes i'll have to hook the laptop up to the TV again!

|

8/6/2013 3:36 PM

Topsey wrote:

Ordering it tomorrow when i get paid! Coming from Empire, hopefully it gets here by next week. I told the Lady about it & shes pumped haha really wants to see it after what i told her about it! She's only staying for a few days so if its not here the day before she goes i'll have to hook the laptop up to the TV again!

fair play, mulvilles section is one of the best i have ever seen as is aitkens, some of the riding in them is properly great i mean who does xup sumerman to no footed can

|

8/6/2013 3:40 PM

Yeagle and Aitkens section were bloody crazy, Mulvilles was just tech, but so good.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/6/2013 3:44 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Yeagle and Aitkens section were bloody crazy, Mulvilles was just tech, but so good.

nah mulville went absolutely huge for the whole thing, one of the airs midway through was so high the camera lost the take off to keep track of him!

|

8/6/2013 4:37 PM

I watched it after I got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't do anything 3 times haha

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

8/6/2013 4:46 PM

so good. i love the old school videos it comes with on the second disk

|

fack off

8/6/2013 4:52 PM

Epic! Ordering it tomorrow. Cannot wait to see all the extras!

|

8/6/2013 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2013 6:48 PM

That's the reason it's my avatar. I'm going to try and get Doyle, Mullville, Foster and Hawk to sign my copy this weekend.

Hey look, Post #500!

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/6/2013 10:21 PM

I'd seen it on youtube a few times before I actually bought a copy and holy shit the quality on the dvd is literally 10 times better than any I've seen on youtube.
Also the best bmx movie ever.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

8/6/2013 10:56 PM

now thats a thread title im into.

anthem II is absolutely necessary for anyone and everyone. even people who could give a fuck less about bikes should see it.

ps: geoff slattery foot moment. that is all.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/7/2013 9:09 AM

Ordered! 6 to 10 Days it will be at my Door & watched at LEAST once a week haha.

|

8/7/2013 2:38 PM

Topsey wrote:

Ordered! 6 to 10 Days it will be at my Door & watched at LEAST once a week haha.

I seriously have watched 3 times in one day before. It never gets old. In fact, I think I'm gonna watch it now.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/7/2013 3:58 PM

My bmx video collection is at 27.....I want more

|