Anti gram V1 or V2

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2019 3:45 PM

I want to get a cassette hub for my bike and went onto odyssey’s website and saw that the antigram v1 had the same specs as the v2 but was $30 cheaper. Anyone know the difference between them or if it’s just a newer model that looks a little different

|

5/5/2019 3:55 PM

the v2 is designed for hub guards to be installed easier. So if you ride pegs get the v2 but if you don't there is no difference in functionality so just get the v1 that is cheaper.

|

5/6/2019 12:22 PM

Odyssey’s hubguard is universally designed to fit all their hubs. You won’t have any problems finding a hubguard should you need one. They discontinued the front specific antigram guard, but that’s still pretty easy to find.

Literally the only difference between the V1 and V2 is the cone spacer on the V2 has the slot for the guard, and comes with the guard.

|

5/6/2019 1:19 PM

Just googled it, found one in stock straight away

|

5/8/2019 7:20 AM

i have the Antigram V1 and the Quartet in the front which are both female axles, and i run the Mission universal guards on both without any problems. Neither of which replaced the hardware/spacers on the hubs. My understanding is the only difference is the Antigram V1 doesn't come with a guard so if you're going to buy one anyways u might as well just go with the 2. Both of which are just slimmed down versions of the G-sport Ratchet which is one of the most solid cassettes you can buy. Good choice my g

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

5/9/2019 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2019 4:30 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Odyssey’s hubguard is universally designed to fit all their hubs. You won’t have any problems finding a hubguard should you ...more

The hub shells are different as well. I was looking to update my V1 to be able to accept the plastic guards that fit the v2 and clutch but the diameter of the hub shell is larger on the non-drive side. Photo
Photo

The new spacer might still work but it wasnt worth it for me to buy it and not have it positively fit.

|