Any Knee/Shin Guard Recommendation?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2018 2:24 PM

I am looking to finally buy a pair of knee/shin guards. I am looking for shin guards that will protect me from shinner from metal pedals. Not sure if I should get a combo where they are attached or just buy them both as separate items so that if one day I just don't want knee pads can still wear shin guards.

|

7/30/2018 2:34 PM

I love my shadow conspiracy knee and shin pads

|

7/31/2018 6:27 AM

I use fox racing knee pads and shins guards I got at my local bike shop

|

7/31/2018 6:35 AM

Knee and shin. I like having them attached so its less to lose. Also they dont twist independently when they are connected so less to adjust after a crash/bail.

I wear the Fox Launch Pro knee shin combo. Very light and flexible. Able to wear under jeans .

Only thing I dont like is the staps kinda stretch out, took a while for it to happen but it still works fine. Especially since I wear them underneathe and my pants hold them firmly in place.

All day comfort.

|

7/31/2018 7:00 AM

FUSE "Alpha Whip Extended" Shinguard

It's better to get them as a combo, because it's less cumbersome
You'll end up never wearing the kneepads...

|

7/31/2018 11:17 AM

I have separate knee and shin guards and always seem to hit that spot in between that's not protected. Probably good luck.

|

8/3/2018 4:07 AM

Fuse... they are the best

|

Wake up, ride, have fun, repeat.

8/3/2018 5:17 AM

I'm was going to go with the Shadow line up but those Fox pads Bullet mentioned look nice.

|

8/3/2018 8:40 AM

Fuse for sure. My riding Jeans had holes all in them from shinners front and back but they protect your legs good. The knee pads are too bulky though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/13/2018 2:19 PM

I love my fox launch knee/shin guards, work great and very comfy. Have heard good things about the Fuse pads too.

|

8/13/2018 2:25 PM

4130Junkie wrote:

I have separate knee and shin guards and always seem to hit that spot in between that's not protected. Probably good luck.

I'm finally noticing this is becoming a problem for me too. My next set of pads will most likely be knee/shin combos and the space brace.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

8/13/2018 2:51 PM

All i wear is just a helmet and gloves lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...