I went to the court. LOL!
PS: I got caught because "I ride bike without lights at night" Dizzy

|

2/29/2008 12:57 PM

Thats a shitty reason to get a ticket

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

2/29/2008 1:16 PM

is tht wat both tickets were for because thts bull shit over the summer id ride til liek 3-4am wit no lights n the cops see sum times i never got shit for it tho i mean not even askin y r u out this late tht would suck to get a ticket for no lights

|

2/29/2008 1:49 PM

my friend got one for not having brakes on his bike.

and then theres the no bikes in skateparks rule that alot of place, thats a shitty ticket

|

throw bars all day

(oh and in case you were wondering 24.5")

2/29/2008 3:31 PM

you know whats an even stupider reason? i didnt get a ticket, but me and 2 friends got citations for riding at a school, the freakin dumbass cop said the place was no tresspassing and bikes were not allowed there.. we even pointed out the sign that was right behind us didnt say no tresspassing, just said no skateboards/rollerblades on the property, and the cop told us she'll look into it, but it was still a load of bull

and haha as for brakes? when cops yell at us to leave places, they can clearly see we dont have brakes on, are they really that dumb?

|

2/29/2008 4:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

you know whats an even stupider reason? i didnt get a ticket, but me and 2 friends got citations for riding at a school, the freakin dumbass cop said the place was no tresspassing and bikes were not allowed there.. we even pointed out the sign that was right behind us didnt say no tresspassing, just said no skateboards/rollerblades on the property, and the cop told us she'll look into it, but it was still a load of bull

and haha as for brakes? when cops yell at us to leave places, they can clearly see we dont have brakes on, are they really that dumb?

Man that sucks, the cops out here when they check on the schools they always kick the kid out on skateboards but when they see us they just wave and keep going... ya and i agree with the no brakes thing, ive never heard of that before, i ride brakeless and no law enforcement says anything

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

2/29/2008 4:18 PM

yea i heard about the brake thing if your riding on the road and you dont have brakes it means your bikes not street legal or some bull shit since bikes cant ride on the side walks down here

|

2/29/2008 4:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

i get close to getting tickets for ridin at Rutgers and some times we just run away and they dont chance us.smile

i got a ticket for not wearing a helmet thoangry

|

2/29/2008 4:52 PM

thats not bad
i almost got hit up with like $1000 worth of tickets at 1 time n i would have had to go to court n all that crap, but i ran n got away

|

2/29/2008 6:07 PM

hahahah last week i was building trails with friends and about 10 state troopers came in and said we culd get in a lot of trouble and crap but 2 days after tht my friend grinds this new stores ledge and the guy comes stormingout and chases him and 4 out of 7 including me didnt get away and the cop said we could have charges pressed and have to by him new ledge wich is atleast $10,000 and our friend got away and we got blamed but anyway yea i ride at nite i trespass i used to ride no brakes and wear no helmets and the cops have not said one thing to anybody in our town about tht crap?

|

2/29/2008 6:07 PM

hahahah last week i was building trails with friends and about 10 state troopers came in and said we culd get in a lot of trouble and crap but 2 days after tht my friend grinds this new stores ledge and the guy comes stormingout and chases him and 4 out of 7 including me didnt get away and the cop said we could have charges pressed and have to by him new ledge wich is atleast $10,000 and our friend got away and we got blamed but anyway yea i ride at nite i trespass i used to ride no brakes and wear no helmets and the cops have not said one thing to anybody in our town about tht crap?

|